Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms-My bad trip story

plexx92

Greenlighter
I guess this is the time I tell my bad trip story.

So I'm not going to give much background information but I made a really foolish decision to eat mushrooms with people I didn't know in a neighborhood I didn't know while they were drinking.

Anyways, so I began to drive over to this guys house to who has the mushrooms. When he arrived with the mushrooms, I realized I had left my money in my car, so I ran outside grabbed the money and when I came back those kids were munching on my mushies. (Didn't piss me off I don't mind sharing).

Now I'm at these kids' house and since they had already began eating my mushrooms, I decided I would just stay there and trip with them. This was my first mistake. I have been under the weather for the past three weeks (just a sore throat). The house was messy and one of them is what I would call occasional crack smokers. It was just a bad environment to trip, but these guys were pretty cool guys so I figured there wouldn't be a problem.

Alright, the way I like to eat shrooms is to eat 2 or 2.5 grams, wait a little bit, and munch on them slowly til I believe I had eaten 3.5-4g. So I ate about 2.5g (estimating) right off the bat. One other kid had about 2-2.5g and the last kid had 1.5-2g. This leaves me with a bag of about 7.5g.

Then while I'm starting to trip these girls show up and one of them is the gnarliest crackhead. She showed up to smoke crack with one my friends. I begin realizing I am in a poor tripping environment, but I am quite experienced and I can control myself. That thought was my second mistake. Once I was hallucinating a little bit, I grabbed my bag and slowly started munching on them again.

Then there is this dispute over crack. This gnarly crackhead girl starts going crazy and crying because she just spent her last 40 dollars on shitty crack. She's all tweaking and being crazy. She starts pushing and screaming at my friend (I say my friend but this is only the second time I had been at their house) because she thinks that they are smoking all the good crack and giving her shit. So I'm sitting her tripping on about an 1/8 of shrooms. I don't know why but I continued munching on the bag.

Just when things start to calm down and I start to feel less tense about all this crazy shit going on around me. These gangster fucking black kids just walk into the house without knocking. They are here to sell crack. I realize I should have gone home a long time ago, but I'm tripping and I can't drive. The crackhead girl didn't have any money so she starts pleading everyone for money. I was in over my head. These guys I knew locked themselves in their room to smoke crack without this girl and she FREAKS again. Meanwhile I'm trying to remain calm.

This is when I realize I'm tripping pretty hard and without realizing it I was still munching on this bag. I check how much is left in the bag. There is a gram on less left. HOLY SHIT I FELT STUPID. I did the math in my head. 14g(total before I began)-(about 3g that one kid ate)-(about 3g the other kid ate in total)-(1g still in the bag)=7g(which I had eaten). I can't believe I ate that much without paying attention.

Alright now is when shit gets weird before I go further I need to inform you that I am completely straight. Don't have a problem with gay people I just don't want any of it. There is this third kid there with dyed hair. I tried striking up conversation with him a couple of times (to be friendly) but he was just weird. I begin to start tripping HARD. So I go sit on the couch where this dyed hair kid is sitting and when I sit down I accidently sit on his arm. I scooch over and apologize. He starts giving me the weird googly eyes and staring at me. This is ultra-bothersome as I was tripping really hard right now. Then this kid just lays down and puts his head on my lap. I jump up. 'wtf.' I don't look at him and go back to the table I was sitting at. This kid WILL NOT stop staring at me.

Now I mentioned before I only I was only aquainted with 2 of the kids there. One of them was smoking crack and drunk and tripping acting wild and fighting with the insane crackhead girl. The other was drinking and tripping with me (though not nearly as hard). I felt like the second kid and I were the only normal people there. When I sat down at the table I asked him 'If the dyed hair kid was gay.' He said I don't know.

I look back at the gay kid and he's still staring at me and he's actually squirming like he can't control his sexual urges. He motions for me to come back to the couch. I quickly look away to express my disinterest by shaking my head. He walks up and sits down at the other side of the table staring at me. I shake my head at him.

This is all happening while I am coming up. I felt like I was on like 3 grams even though I had eaten 7g. The gay kid gets up and walks away from the table. The crackhead girl starts having another outburst. So I'm getting really tripped out and scared. Right as I'm having this paranoia attack, the gay kid like sneaks up from behind me, puts his hands over my shoulders and onto my chest. This startles the fuck out of me and I spring up. I look at the kid. 'Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?! I said no!'

This puts him on the spot in front of everybody. 'What the hell is wrong with you? Who are you?' He replies, 'I'm just a normal kid. I like skateboarding and music and playing video games.' Something was clearly wrong with this kid beyond the fact that he was drunk, high and unable to control his gay urges towards somebody who had shown disinterest. Like something wrong mentally.

I start to convince myself that I have to go home. I tell one of the kids, 'Call me a cab', but it's 3 in the morning. I'm a half hour drive away from my house in a really shitty and cop infested part of town. And on top of that, not one person there has a working phone on them. This is when I freak. I decide I'm going to walk the 7 miles home. I put my shoes on and start running to my car. I am having these thoughts that a cop is going to roll up and arrest me. I start thinking I'm going die. Then I don't know where I am. As I watch the houses when I walk, it looks like I'm passing the same house over and over again. I get trapped in this mirror world. There was no way I was making it home. I decide to head back. So I did a 180 degree turn and was headed in the same direction I was headed before. I was stuck in a paradoxical mirror reality. I started sprinting back to the house I was originally at unsure if I was ever going to make it back because I kept passing the same house over and over and over and every street had the same end.

I tried keeping calm and I know from tripping before if you ever think you're going to die or get persecuted and tortured, the only way to make it marginally better was to accept that you're going to get tortured and die and not freak out. Miraculously, I stumble back upon the house I was previously at. I told them I was having a bad trip and I wanted somebody to tell me what to do. They tell me to go to bed but I keep saying I'm going to die (because I was convinced that I was). Suddenly everyone there is mad at me and telling me to shut up. I force myself to lay down by convincing myself that I need to lay down even if it means dying. I lock myself in one of the rooms.

I began to hearing shouting outside of the door. The girl starts screaming 'NO! NO! NO!' I hear vomiting. The girl is overdosing. Then somebody calls the police. I can hear the police talking and people getting handcuffed outside of the door. I can see the cop lights from outside of the basement window of the room I was in. Somebody is knocking on my door. I feel like I'm suffocating from all the smoke air. I believed I was dying. I ripped all my clothes off so I could breathe and took out my contacts because I thought it would help me breathe better. Then I started to peak.

In short, this is what happened while I peaked. I died and became locked in an energy dimension. I was forever going to be a slave working to maintain the energy dimension that exists just under the fabric of our universe. For every the existance of every soul there was 99 souls maintaining the energy dimension by suffering. My soul broke down into it's original form. I realized that the big bang happens everytime the universe understands itself and the purpose of my existence was to understand the universe. And somehow this is related to remembering the period between your birth and your first memory. If anyone were to ever remember their birth, they would have to have been a slave to the energy dimension forever. I accepted that I had died because I came too close to understanding everything in the universe. I realized there was a perfect balance of good and evil in the universe. Women were evil and they all wanted to trick you. Men were the warriors and passengers of life and all that is good. I understood why my dad and step-dad were locked in their passive mentality because they were also trapped in the energy dimension at one point. I thought that I was the smartest person to ever exist. The universe was a puzzle and for the 1 percent of the population, they were able to escape the energy dimension and continue their normal lives. I began noticing all the hints out of the paradoxical energy dimension. I kept following them til I had escaped the energy dimension after what felt like an eternity. The energy dimension is like a break in the continuity of the universe. If the universe was like a function of x where f(x) represents the level at which an entity understands the universe, where f(x) can be expressed as f(x)=1/x, then the energy dimension exists where x=0 and since you can't stop understanding the universe you can only be stuck at x =0. But if you use your ability to manipulate the universe into creating a mirror of itself, you can come out of the equation by leaving zero from the opposite direction you approached it thus throwing you into the normal realm.

Now that I had escaped the energy dimension, I felt the need to tell my dad that understood. So I ran out of the room fearing I would have to have another interaction with anybody still at the house. I walked outside and it was the most beautiful day I had ever experienced. Everything was so vibrant and wonderful. I had suffered through the horrors of the night to get to this point. I jumped in my car. I was still hallucinating but I drove anyways. The lanes were really tripping me out, but I focused hard on driving and not being stupid. I arrived home safely. It was a nice trip after that.

During my bad part of the trip, I promised I would never take any drug again. That's not true from now on I will be more conservative on my dose and only do psychedelics in the comfort of my own home or with people I know well.

Wow, this could have ended up MUCH worse than it did - I'm glad you're being more responsible now.

Sucks you had such a bad time, sounded like a really shitty situation you found yourself in! Nothing worse than creepy people and irate crackheads. Glad all ended up being okay for you.

I began to hearing shouting outside of the door. The girl starts screaming 'NO! NO! NO!' I hear vomiting. The girl is overdosing. Then somebody calls the police. I can hear the police talking and people getting handcuffed outside of the door. I can see the cop lights from outside of the basement window of the room I was in. Somebody is knocking on my door. I feel like I'm suffocating from all the smoke air. I believed I was dying. I ripped all my clothes off so I could breathe and took out my contacts because I thought it would help me breathe better. Then I started to peak.

I'm pretty sure this entire part didn't happen, but I was scaring myself so much I thought it was really happening. What happened for sure will remain a mystery.

Also, I know a guy whose father found him walking down the street naked while tripping on acid. This guy ended up throwing a coffee mug at his dad's car naked in the middle of the street around 4am. So, I'm glad it didn't end like that.

holy SHIT dood...your a champion
ive never done shroomies before but if i do im sure i wont munch on that many.