• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms - First Time - Report About My First Mushroom Trip Ever!

DriftingShade

Bluelighter
On July 12th, I received a text from a friend of mine who I had been getting weed from for a bit saying that he was finally able to get ahold of boomies. I seized this opportunity since mushrooms are very rare around my town. I paid $35 for a bag that weighed about 2.9g which really sucked. =/ I wanted to devour the entire thing myself...in any case, I ended up splitting it with my girlfriend that night since we had no other night to do it.

We ate the shrooms by putting them on a piece of bread with peanut butter and jelly on it, folding it in half and eating it. The texture made me gag a little, but it wasn't too horrible. Once we finished eating, it was about 6:30pm. We ventured downstairs, myself very eager/anxious to start feeling the effects. We sat and watched Saved By The Bell and smoked 2 bowls while we came up. I began to feel the effects first.

I began laughing...almost uncontrollably. I couldn't tell if I was laughing or crying, all I knew is that tears were coming out of my eyes and I kept having explosions of emotional outbursts. This actually ended up pissing off my girlfriend and she kinda bitched at me. Not my fault she didn't come up as fast as me. In any case, as these outbursts continues, she began to laugh along with me and soon enough we were both giggling like madmen at nothing.

During the laughing, things began to change. I noticed the colors were getting brighter as my pupils enlarged. Saved By The Bell had a very trippy scene where there was a pink border around the screen. When I saw this, the border turned purple and the T.V. began to wave a little...and so did the walls. I looked down at our blue bed sheets which were quite wrinkled. Slowly, the wrinkles began to move and the bed almost looked like the ocean. Woah.

My mind began to become extremely active as more and more thoughts rushed by me. My body began to feel the effects and my arms and feet started tingling like pins and needles. Our friend Preston came over somewhere around this point and we all hung out up in our living room. I think this is when my peak occurred because the lights in the room began to get very bright and beautiful. They were Christmas style lights, so you can imagine how amazing they looked. The carpet was trippy and I couldn't hold still. I was so excited to finally be doing shrooms as I had searched for them for so long.

Preston then asked me how the moon was. I held up my hands as if I was holding a sphere between them and I almost saw the moon in my hands. I then told him that I made the craters in the moon. I have absolutely no idea where this came from, except the fact that I felt like a God walking over a valley of trees and rivers while we were in the living room. If I had been alone, I probably would have had a more vivid visual of that image.

We returned to the basement where I proceeded to see shadows underneath the carpet. Yes UNDERNEATH the carpet. I even laid my head on the floor and stared at them for a bit. I also sat in my chair and stared at the wall where there were rivers flowing and rainbow bar-looking things began to form around the rivers. I was obviously tripping pretty damn hard at this point (somewhere around 2 or 3 hours in), and for some reason my mind was almost unable to form words or thoughts. I think I was just astonished and excited all at once so I just became kinda tranced and stunned. I was so at peace with everything and everyone. The world became and amazing place of beauty. The sunset we watched looked like the sun was exploding on the horizon and the clouds were blown away from it.

Overall, the experience was very enlightening and definitely amazing. This was my first ever trip on mushrooms and since then, I have learned and seen a lot in my life. I can't believe it's been almost 5 years...it seems like a lifetime ago, but it also seems like yesterday. Time is so strange, is it not?

"Someone save me if you will, and take away all these pills..."

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mushrooms
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it, sounds like a great experience. :) My first mushroom trip was incredible too, life-changing in fact.

Please don't use white text, as it's extremely hard to read and serves literally no purpose. Don't know if it was on purpose or an accident somehow, but I removed the white font.