View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushrooms and pot

Ryman_95

Greenlighter
So the other day I decided to have a little shroomwich with some peanut butter. I've done shrooms a couple times in the past. I have yet to exceed a two gram dose at a time. This is due to the fact that te first time I did they were very potent and provided me with a great trip. The other times I didn't have much to work with. However, I ate two grams and went about my business, waiting for it to kick in I decided to smoke a cig and jam to some tunes. About a half an hour and I'm starting to feel pretty good. At this point I smoke a bowl, I stretched it out over about a half an hour time period while freestyle rapping. I then decided to drive to a buddy's house to pick him up(stupid idea don't drive while under the influence of any drugs). All went well I drove fine despite the dumb idea. He chilled and we smoked another bowl. At this point I was right about at my peak, about hour and a half or so. Now, it mostly consisted of a body buzz and feelings of euphoria. Along with feeling one with the earth, plus trees...the trees always look awesome to me while on shrooms. I noticed that I have tripped harder off of 1.5g of the same batch. I was wondering if the fact that I took a tab and a half of acid two days ago had been the reason it wasn't as strong. I have heard of cross tolerances with pahycadelics but not too educated on the subject. Also, if I don't smoke pot, the shrooms feel very dull, and almost weak. Does anyone else feel like there's almost no point in taking shrooms if they don't have some buds to go along?

Absolutely.
LSD and mushrooms have very similar mechanisms of action (both are serotonergic psychedelics) and share quite a bit of tolerance with each other.
I need to wait AT LEAST a week between either.

That's what I thought, thanks for clearing that up. Either way I still got a nice buzz off the shrooms, got my mind thinking in depth and more creativity flowing.

Two weeks is a pretty ideal time to wait but one week will make a huge difference.