• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Mushrooms affecting weed high

Cant say i have experienced this...what a wonderful problem to have ...if indeed it is a problem.

Do you smoke while tripping as well? I always do and the result is usually that weed by itself doesn't really "do it" for me in the days after the trip. It just feels stoning without any of the stim/headspace enhancement I usually get. UNLESS I hero dose edibles of course at which point I can almost bring back the trip itself, but it only works the first time. These days I usually take tolerance breaks from weed after tripping since it's either that or burning through my entire stash in no time :LOL:

If you meant like long term I think my general weed high started changing a bit after I first got into psychedelics. I more often get persistent afterimages and tracers nowadays and I have an easier time seing blurry/trippy effects on trees and other fractal looking things, at least on what's supposed to be sativa or upper strains. But I think this effect is generally present even when completely sober, it's just way more subtle and barely noticable without the weed.

If you literally trip balls from weed maybe lower the dose a bit and find some sweet ass weed/psych middleground? I personally always wanted weed to be more psychedelic than it is so it doesn't sound all bad to my ears!

It will fade over time the less you do psychedelics. But this is what happens when you open your mind to new neural connections. The THC will activate those connections feeling trippy.

When i smoke weed it feels like im on acid half the time lol.

yep lmao. if i do shrooms, the next few times i smoke will get weird. i think over time it also builds up... weed is definitely more psychedelic for me than it used to be.

the first time i smoked after my last trip, i was trying to read and couldn't because i was having such strong visuals of the words sliding all over the page. if you're worried about it, the effect seems to get weaker with time. but i don't think there's any real cause for concern.

Anyone have the experience of thier weed high being different after taking mushrooms? After taking shrooms I'm no longer able to smoke weed without tripping balls.
Yes, it happened to me after I smoked pot on a super high dose of LSD, and later smoking pot and inhaling a small amount of food grade n2o (nitrous oxide) on mushrooms. Even if you take shrooms or acid and do not smoke weed and you smoke 12-24 hours later you will trip again and it is even more super psychedelic than the psychedelic effects of smoking/eating Sativa marijuana or hashish where you trip on the THC.

It will fade over time the less you do psychedelics. But this is what happens when you open your mind to new neural connections. The THC will activate those connections feeling trippy.

When i smoke weed it feels like im on acid half the time lol.
Yes also if you smoke pot or hash daily, you get used to it and get a tolerance.