Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Mushrooms (1/8th) - Felt god's grace/mercy: 1/8th Shroom Trip @ EDM Festival

Curious Christoph

Bluelighter
Hey guys coming at you with another trip report. This was the most intense shroom trip I have ever had and an enlightening one. I'll keep it short and sweet. Without further a do, I bring to you. :)

Short and sweet

Went to an EDM festival last month. Huge production, lots of people, world class dj's and chaos.

Bought some shrooms which I have been saving for months prior. The day finally came to feast.

The feast
I get in with my group at around 9pm. My group's vibe turned sour over a couple's miscommunication with their tickets, me and my friend almost didn't get in. But we got through it.

As we're walking I start munching away. One by one. Until the whole bag I brought in was gone. A miscalculation on my part, only after the whole experience did I realize I ate a whole eight.

Went to the hard style stage.

I never really liked hard style, but those few hours I was in love with it. I was in sync with the stage, the music, the people but not my group's vibe. Once my trip had begun, one of the couple's was fighting over stupid shit. But there I went, into the trip.

Forgot to mention I was little drunk.

The beats are blazing, everyone is jumping. Everything began to morph, I noticed that it begun to be more intense and intense, I would black out and come back. Everything felt like dream, I would hear people saying things clearly from the back of my head, almost like reading their minds. I couldn't see clearly but what I saw felt like what looked like, can't find a better way to describe it, would be the matrix(the movie), what Neo sees when he loses his vision in part 3 (best way to describe it), not with code but with colors, tracers if you will, everything was alive. It would increase with intensity then I remember, my phone and my wallet, holy fuck where is my phone and wallet, turned out they were in my camelback, safe and sound.

After a while I was getting a little scared but then thought to myself as bad as things get I know I'm not alone in this, the lord is with you always. I'll get through this. I thought about god in the chaos, then I felt like I was engulfed in a warm energy, I looked around, IT WAS EVERYWHERE! (the matrix) And I was the only one that could see, we were all swimming in god's grace, the blessing that he gave us to party the night away. (As foolish as it sounds that's what it felt like, to me.) I danced and smiled. :) IT was one of the happiest feelings I have ever felt on shrooms, feeling what I had felt.

The shrooms were still intense, I asked him(god) to turn it down so I can come back, and he mercifully answered my prayer. Shortly after, I was back, enlightened by the whole experience. I was sympathetic.

The whole experience felt like a dream. I had forgotten important bits and pieces of the night. My friend told me that I wet a half naked girl with pasties and a thong with my pump action camelback, I still can't remember. Along with other things. Funny things. Things to remember as one crazy night.

What happened after
Ended up doing the shrooms more responsibly the rest of the weekend with success. Just sucked that my group couldn't back me up with the good vibes. That would've made it 10 times better, knowing that my group was in complete harmony with themselves. It really hurt me to see them hurt themselves in a place like that, a place where you can let go of all your worries for a few hours. Peace. Love. Unity. Respect.

Thanks for reading. God bless you and your paths, fellow blue lighters.

Thanks for sharing. :) I added the substance and dose to the front of your title to conform to thread naming guidelines, which we do to help others better search for reports.