Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushroom induced awakening.

ChipTrippyFox

Bluelighter
Hello my trippy friends.

I have recently started getting back into psychedelics after a long time away (non understanding ex)

2017 has been super swirly for me
I've had 2 very intense (for me so far) mushroom trips this year. 4G on new year's eve (alone) and 3g on the 20th (with a very close friend). psy cubes

I feel like I've had a spiritual awakening.. or rather a kick in the ass for an awakening that was taking forever to manifest to my blind perception.

I have been getting huge urges to become something bigger than myself and to somehow reach out to others and connect with them and the psychedelic community calls to me again and again.

I started a youtube channel where I plan to talk about various experiences in my life on camera. If anyone would like to watch my videos you can find my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkB3yyjtf0kFNPE7WrEhoWQ

In regards to my awakening, I'm not exactly sure what is happening.. but something has changed in me.
I've been consuming less media, less junk food, I've been active every day, meditating every day, listening to philosophy talks by people like Allan Watts and Terrence Mckenna (I love this man!!!) and I've been feeling WAY MORE POSITIVE

The friend I mentioned earlier that I dosed mushrooms with (3G each) also seems to be going through spiritual shifts and this feels very very real to us.
Is anyone else going through these changes lately? Judging from what keeps making its way across my research path is that a lot of people seem to feel a shift in reality.