PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mushroom identification help

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoUtink

Greenlighter
I found these in my front yard and they look kind of like PSILOCYBE CYANESCENS. I know nothing about fungi, but I do know if you're wrong you could die. What do you think?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577404381517.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577404381517.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
Im not sure if the second picture uploaded in the first post

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577404387808.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577404387808.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 6
Those are not PSILOCYBE CYANESCENS. These are a very toxic mushroom. This fourm isn't for mushroom IDs aswell you would be better off at shroomy for IDs and learning to how to ID mushrooms.

Ok. Thank you for the response.
I figured it might also be Galerina marginata, which is toxic, possibly deadly

If they are Galerina, don't take them. They are very dangerous and can even kill you!

Please don't take without the right information and identification.

Take Care :)

Hi WhoUtink, mushroom ID threads are not actually allowed on Bluelight so I have had to close this thread for now. As has been mentioned, you might try Shroomery for more advice on this front.

I'm not an expert myself by any means but it's really not easy to identify a mushroom from just a few pictures, and the risk of someone giving dangerous advice, even with the best of intentions, is high - hence why we do not typically allow such enquiries.:)

I hope you understand our position here and I invite you to peruse the forum guidelines and feel free to PM myself or any other mod if you're unclear about anything still (I mean as far as forum rules, not about what mushrooms are safe to eat! ;)).

Status
Not open for further replies.