• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Mushroom experience has changed.

I saw on Reddit that the Mexican cartels have been using n-iso to genetically alter the American shrooms my uncle used to get from the Hells Angels back in the 80s and now all we get are these weak ass P2P shrooms with no legs and that just leave you feeling strung out and shitty.

I saw on Reddit that the Mexican cartels have been using n-iso to genetically alter the American shrooms my uncle used to get from the Hells Angels back in the 80s and now all we get are these weak ass P2P shrooms with no legs and that just leave you feeling strung out and shitty.
troll-lee-lol-lol

Ho ho ho ho?

Yeah, I don’t buy this modified genetics, and Hell’s Angel story either. What does “P2P” mean?
P2P is the growing medium the Mexicans began using for their mushrooms once the DEA forced all American farmers to collect and properly dispose of the bovine faeces produced by their cows and to keep their cows properly secured at all times to prevent the Hells Angels dusting them with psychedelic mushroom spores.

P2P is the growing medium the Mexicans began using for their mushrooms once the DEA forced all American farmers to collect and properly dispose of the bovine faeces produced by their cows and to keep their cows properly secured at all times to prevent the Hells Angels dusting them with psychedelic mushroom spores.
Alright, fucker...you got me.
I prefer using a tea spoon, and twirling the spores directly into the cows ass.

They seem to enjoy it.
-Maybe much like you enjoyed winding ME up.

??
Uhhhh...
“Cheers!”

Bryan