Muscle relaxers post workout?

Two_in_the_pink

Bluelight Crew
I just got back in the gym today, but I've been taking muscle relaxers the last couple weeks to help me get to sleep because I switched to working nights and my clock is all off.

Just wondering if this will have any negative affects or if it's at all dangerous? I wouldn't take them before a workout, only right before I go to sleep. If I posted this in the wrong place, feel free to tell me to go fuck myself.

Edit: I haven't been in the gym for over a year, and I'm really out of shape.

There are many types of muscle relaxants... what are you taking?

Yeah you will be fine, as long as you take it as directed and dont abuse it.

I fap before bed works like charm,also comming down from weed with full stomach put me straight to hybernation mode

I have been lifting weights for years also doing boxing and taking Valium and other Benzos and without it I wouldn't get over my anxietys therefore even to the gym and even when taking strong muscle relaxant benzos like Clonazepam it has never ever affected my gains natural or not !

I have been lifting weights for years also doing boxing and taking Valium and other Benzos and without it I wouldn't get over my anxietys therefore even to the gym and even when taking strong muscle relaxant benzos like Clonazepam it has never ever affected my gains natural or not !

Ever tried beta-blockers rather than benzos for relaxing/anxiety?

Once or twice but the Dr doesn't want me on them because of Asthma plus my body is proper dependent on Benzos now mate there really is no turning back, without them I wouldn't get up in the morning, I've had anxiety/paranoia issues since a very young age and still have crazy insomnia, it's not fun but lifting certainly is like a form of medication to me as well as my spending time with my son, you have to learn to live with it.

Once or twice but the Dr doesn't want me on them because of Asthma plus my body is proper dependent on Benzos now mate there really is no turning back, without them I wouldn't get up in the morning, I've had anxiety/paranoia issues since a very young age and still have crazy insomnia, it's not fun but lifting certainly is like a form of medication to me as well as my spending time with my son, you have to learn to live with it.

Ok Asthma is a bit of a stumbling block. However, you'd still probably benefit from alpha-blockers instead, which would help both with insomnia (and flushing the brain with CSF) and anxiety. Doesn't mean you have to stop benzos, but might allow you to reduce dependency a little.

Done a bit of reading on Alpha-Blockers there, had never heard of them before, interesting, will definitely keep it in mind.

Clonidine works great. I'm gonna look into it for tren side effects when I blast it down the line

I've finally decided that I'm just gna use Tren for my goals via a test/tren/mast combo , I wasn't gna because of all the reports of nasty sides but plenty of Xanax bars and Zolpidem on hand should assist with that :)

Eh Guido said he had bad prolactin side effects I belive it was from benzo abuse/ high doses. Elevating prolactin and then couple that with tren sounds like bad news kangaroos.

I've finally decided that I'm just gna use Tren for my goals via a test/tren/mast combo , I wasn't gna because of all the reports of nasty sides but plenty of Xanax bars and Zolpidem on hand should assist with that :)

Tren and benzos might result in prolactin issues. I suffered from it.

I wouldn't be using a powerful androgen like Trenbolone anyways in conjunction with benzos. It's asking for trouble. Believe me. I have experience with this and it wasn't good. I avoid benzos like the plague now.

If I were you I would run Test, Mast, and NPP. Avoid the Trenbolone only because you are on a shitload of benzos. This is why I always say bodybuilding and narcotics do not mix. Addiction with a script is viable but ti makes it difficult; You have to avoid certain steroids such as Trenbolone, Halotestin, Milberone, etc...

Fuck I didn't know that, I'm on a 25mgs per day Valium script for anxiety wich for me is a very low dose, that is all I am taking ATM

I was only talking about getting the other 1s for as and when required usage incase of side effects like aggression and insomnia, I really do learn something every day on here.

Edit: Don't suppose you have a link with some more info on the interaction with Benzos and AAS, I'm interested in finding out more about this now, does this explain the lumps on my chest from Deca while on Valium I'm wondering now !

Last edited:
Tren and benzos might result in prolactin issues. I suffered from it.

I wouldn't be using a powerful androgen like Trenbolone anyways in conjunction with benzos. It's asking for trouble. Believe me. I have experience with this and it wasn't good. I avoid benzos like the plague now.

If I were you I would run Test, Mast, and NPP. Avoid the Trenbolone only because you are on a shitload of benzos. This is why I always say bodybuilding and narcotics do not mix. Addiction with a script is viable but ti makes it difficult; You have to avoid certain steroids such as Trenbolone, Halotestin, Milberone, etc...
Why does benzos interact with strong androgens and creates gyno?

I'm really interested in finding this out as well, it's something I NEED to find out now since I do take Valium, so I know what precautions to take and what to be prepared for.