• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mum attacks son with dope, Tabasco sauce

poledriver

Bluelighter
Mum attacks son with dope, Tabasco sauce

A UTAH mother duct-taped her teenage boy, forced him to inhale marijuana and poured hot sauce in his eyes after he broke a glass dish.

"This is not discipline that any child should have to go through," West Valley Police Sgt. Jason Hauer said. "It's definitely abuse."

The 14-year-old Utah boy has been returned to his father's custody, Hauer said. The mother and her accomplice friend could face additional child abuse charges.

Robin Willette Rumsey, and her friend, Krista Jean Miller, were arrested earlier this week on multiple felony child abuse and endangerment charges. The pair could face additional child abuse charges.

Rumsey, 38, and Miller, 33, began a pattern of abuse against the boy two years ago, Hauer said.

He was punished for breaking a glass dish by having Tabasco hot sauce poured into his eyes, according to a probable cause statement used to hold the women in jail.

On other occasions, the women tried to force the boy to smoke marijuana, poured alcohol over his face and held him in a basement.

Rumsey and Miller were living together in a house owned by Miller's mother, who says she evicted them for failing to pay rent and moved back into the house Monday.

Marsha Christensen said she didn't believe the allegations against her foster daughter, Miller. She told KSL-TV she believes the child abuse allegations were fabricated as part of a custody battle over the child.

Hauer said investigators have no information on a custody fight.

"This case is full of mysteries. There are a lot of questions coming up that I don't have answers to, mostly because the case is still active," Hauer said.

It wasn't clear if Rumsey or Miller had lawyers.

http://www.news.com.au/world/two-wo...ot-sauce-in-eyes/story-fndir2ev-1226583266660

"This case is full of mysteries. There are a lot of questions coming up that I don't have answers to, mostly because the case is still active," Hauer said.

LMAO... no shit!

It isn't nearly as bad, but when I was a kid, my then step father would always sit one of his two boys in their booster seat (they were between 3-5 years old) and whenever they would swear or say something equally nasty, they would get sat in the booster seat and have a few drops of tabasco on the tongue. After a few moments he would give them a piece of bread... but it was a pretty solid alternative to 'washing my mouth out with soap'

Today, we are 3 white boys that have a serious love for spicy mexican food.