• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Multiple drugs

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I have taken 1200mg pregabalin today, 300mg tramadol, 25mg diazepam, co-codamol 30/500 twice today, armodafinil 150mg 12 hours ago and now 1g of phenibut. Am I overdoing it or is this OK, it was all spaced out and was in pain earlier, which is why I done painkillers. Also is staying up all night OK? I am having a coffee and thinking of taking another 150mg armodafinil. Is this sensible. Also got beers in fridge which I KNOW is a very bad idea so that's a no. Any advice? The tramadol and pregabalin aren't prescribed, bought them off web.

That's definitely some poly abuse going on there, friend. You're mixing 5 different CNS depressants which is dangerous. Even if you have tolerance or feel like it's all low dose (it's not) it's very dangerous. Some high doses as well.

What type of advice are you seeking? Interaction danger, or more general addiction advice?

Is this a one time thing or is this your typical daily schedule?

Definitely do not add alcohol to this mixture!!

That phenibut you took is going to take several hours to kick in and is going to last 24+ hours. Do not take more.

Honestly you should stop now, stop adding more stuff, that's my immediate advice.

Last edited:
Am I overdoing it or is this OK...
It's almost impossible to know how far you can go with these sorts of poly drug combos. From what I understand a lot(if not all) of those have major interactions.

OP its extremely dangerous combining all those drugs. I truly hope that you are alright.

It's almost impossible to know how far you can go with these sorts of poly drug combos.
Exactly, when you mix so many different CNS depressants it becomes exponentially less predictable compared to taking just 1 or 2. You'll feel fine one minute, a little more of this, a little more of that, then BAM-- you're not fine at all and in major trouble.

My last near fatal overdose was mixing 4 different CNS depressants, all in low dose, thought I'd be fine and thought I knew what I was doing... I felt absolutely fine and not even tired at all... then all of a sudden I started having these very odd jerks, blacked out, went blue. Out of nowhere it seemed.

@Jungo871 are you alone right now? do you have anyone who could potentially watch you or check up on you occasionally?

Hi snafu in the void and joshLobbs, I'm looking for a bit of both interactions, and addiction advice. I have had alcohol and drug problems for years, but been clean now and then.

This is just a one off thing but, it can easily slip back to old habits. Definitely won't have alcohol on this, had 4 cans of ordinary lager other night. My tolerance for alcohol is low ATM so Definitely not.

I feel OK Josh, have a pretty high tolerance for drugs, but know how dangerous tramadol can be. Didn't want to take it but was in agony earlier and my codeine/paracetamol 30/500 prescribed, didn't work 100mg of tramadol on top didn't work, so took another 100mg. As for beer had 4 cans the other night first in a long time and took my 25mg diazepam was out like a light. Not drinking on top of this. Thank you for your kind comments

Peace

@Jungo871 so other than obvious respiratory depression, blackouts, etc from taking all of that, Tramadol can be dangerous and unpredictable. 300mg is a high dose, Tramadol by itself can cause serotonin syndrome which you are more at risk at due to taking all the other drugs (all opioids release serotonin, modafinil analogues release serotonin as well). The GABAergics may mask early signs of serotonin syndrome but do not prevent or stop it from developing.

Right now I am most concerned about how that phenibut is going to hit you, hopefully some of the drugs level out before that happens.

Really, don't take anything more tonight. Stay safe friend.

Exactly, when you mix so many different CNS depressants it becomes exponentially less predictable compared to taking just 1 or 2. You'll feel fine one minute, a little more of this, a little more of that, then BAM-- you're not fine at all and in major trouble.

My last near fatal overdose was mixing 4 different CNS depressants, all in low dose, thought I'd be fine and thought I knew what I was doing... I felt absolutely fine and not even tired at all... then all of a sudden I started having these very odd jerks, blacked out, went blue. Out of nowhere it seemed.
Sorry to hear that snafu in the void, glad your OK. I ended up in hospital last year from taking way too much phenibut, and woke up in Hospital throwing up and not knowing how I ended up there. Very scary situation. Know where your coming from, I've always had problems with alcohol and drugs, and sometimes can't handle life so go back to it. Thought mixing drugs was safe until I overdone it one time and was hallucinating from the mixture. Glad your OK, just be careful with combining depressants. Should take my own advice

Yeah, I've overdosed on phenibut a few times myself, it is very unpleasant and scary. Glad you know not to take too much of that stuff. I kinda hate that drug now.

@Jungo871 so other than obvious respiratory depression, blackouts, etc from taking all of that, Tramadol can be dangerous and unpredictable. 300mg is a high dose, Tramadol by itself can cause serotonin syndrome which you are more at risk at due to taking all the other drugs (all opioids release serotonin, modafinil analogues release serotonin as well). The GABAergics may mask early signs of serotonin syndrome but do not prevent or stop it from developing.

Right now I am most concerned about how that phenibut is going to hit you, hopefully some of the drugs level out before that happens.

Really, don't take anything more tonight. Stay safe friend.
Right now I feel in a good mood and didn't realise 300mg of tramadol was that high. Thought you could take 400mg per day. I'm prescribed 45mg mirtazapine as well, but when I start to dabble, I don't take it properly. Don't think that's a good idea as it's a serotonergic substance.

Yeah, but luckily the SS is rare and hopefully will not get that, can feel that 1g kicking in feels good, but no more tonight.

Thanks mate, just going through a bad time and then drugs end up back on my agenda

Yeah, I've overdosed on phenibut a few times myself, it is very unpleasant and scary. Glad you know not to take too much of that stuff. I kinda hate that drug now.
I promised myself after that OD from phenibut, never again, but It's legal and if taken sensibly it's OK. 1g is my limit, tried kratom and changed my life, but last batch I've bought is bunk

I'm prescribed 45mg mirtazapine as well, but when I start to dabble, I don't take it properly. Don't think that's a good idea as it's a serotonergic substance.
Definitely you need to watch out for SS with mitrazapine on top!!

Yeah, but luckily the SS is rare and hopefully will not get that
It's really not as rare as people think and is becoming more common these days.

I recently went through it a few months ago, and believe me it's an extremely unpleasant experience and can cause lasting/permanent serotonergic damage.

There was someone on the discord a few weeks ago who went into SS and took a trip to the hospital and the ONLY drug they took was tramadol. The more serotonergic substances (including serotonin antagonists) you add the more chances you can develop it.

First signs are typically agitation, anxiety, tachychardia, confusion, changes in thoughts/cognition, high blood pressure, sweating or feeling cold, tremors, diarrhea, dilated pupils, sometimes hallucinations -> and then it gets much worse from there. Just keep an eye out, with so many downers some of these symptoms might not be so obvious at first until it progresses a dangerous amount. Keep that in mind.

I don't feel like sleeping tonight Josh, I've got packages coming that I've ordered (drugs) and need to be up so was thinking of taking another 150mg to stay up. Last night took one and fell asleep, when alarm went off I was up quick and really with it, 6 hours of sleep

Definitely you need to watch out for SS with mitrazapine on top!!

It's really not as rare as people think and is becoming more common these days.

I recently went through it a few months ago, and believe me it's an extremely unpleasant experience.

There was someone on the discord a few weeks ago who went into SS and took a trip to the hospital and the ONLY drug they took was tramadol. The more serotonergic substances (including serotonin antagonists) you add the more chances you can develop it.

First signs are typically agitation, anxiety, tachychardia, confusion, changes in thoughts/cognition, high blood pressure, sweating or feeling cold, tremors, diarrhea, dilated pupils, sometimes hallucinations -> and then it gets much worse from there. Just keep an eye out.
I knew tramadol was dodgy, really dangerous drug that interacts with nearly every drug imaginable.

Hope that person was OK, now I think about it I took tramadol one time and things that were stationary, were moving, then the room seemed different, went into another room was a different shade of colour. Will keep an eye out for that mate. I've ordered tapentadol as well, which is coming this week sometime, last time I had that the WDs from that were really severe. I thought benzos would keep the tramadol at bay.

Truth is I was off all this, now I have been taking pregabalin 600mg everyday for over a month. Now think I'm physically dependent. Only took tramadol to help pain, which was really sore. Polydrug abuse is something I always end up doing, the synergy sometimes is good but tramadol cam interact with anything. Was a while ago I took it so hopefully won't do anything. I have massive drink and drug problems which I need to stop. Those beers can wait, not on top of all this. Can feel the phenibut kicking it, very mellow feeling. Thanks for your comments guys, really need to stop everything, before it stops me.

you will need to titrate off that pregabalin over a week or two. 5% a day drops til you feel it, then stop and stabilize and continue.

I bought another 120x pregabalin 300mg capsules, which is all I can get. Can I titrate by cutting down to 300mg per day? Wish I could get lower doses of these capsules. Can get gabapentin off web as well, would they be easier to help WDs?

Yea OP, to be short about it, you're clearly the type who likes to play close to the fire. From what I've read of your experiences, you already have some idea of how this sort of thing can turn out for you. I think there might be an element of denial here that leads to some unnecessary risk taking. I can totally relate to the feeling. I pick up a bottle of Vodka and KNOW in my head that I'll drink some, be totally fine and have a great time. The absolute reality is that, if I take a swig of that bottle, I'm gonna end up on the sidewalk without pants and a smashed face.

Basically, the more drugs you introduce, the more likely you are to become incapacitated. This doesn't necessarily mean death. For instance, Ketamiine will put you out but doesn't lower respiration to the extent that Opioids do. BUT, you are indeed using Opioids. The thought of even using Opioids and Alcohol scares me for the average person. It makes things much less predictable.

So, we really can't tell you what will happen, why you're doing this or how to fix it. You have to figure that out. Why are you taking such risks? Why do you need to do all of these different drugs? There's clearly an element of "asking for it". To be clear, I'm really not judging you man, I've been there and done that.

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me if drinking a few beers killed you given everything else you've got going. I can't say with certainty that you will die, but nobody in the know would be surprised by that outcome. The fact that you're alert is telling, but who the hell knows how long that will last.

What can we do for you exactly? We are here to help, but where are we starting here?