View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mucinex Dosage Help..

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
I know dosing threads aren't aloud bout I don't want to take the wrong amount. I have like 16 Mucinex pills and I was told they were 60mg but they say "1200" on them but I'm just trying to dose out the DXM. HOw many should I take? And if I'm off about how much DXM is in them will taking a little more than I should do any harm? Should I take them all at once? Thanks

Thats the guaifenesin. Dont think 1200 DM would fly with comsumers. Dosing is about 5- 10mg/kg of DXM. Guiafenesin can cause nausea and vomitting so plain DXM product is best.

I have done DXM before and my issue is that I have never done the DXM pills. I think they are around 60mg DXM per pill and I don't know how many to take to trip off it

DO NOT use these tablets. Guaifenesin will make you vomit and to my knowledge isn't psychoactive. And 60mg of DXM is not really a psychoactive dose, either. The amount of guaifenesin you'd have to take in order to reach a good dose of DXM would surely make you vomit for hours.

Get some syrup that contains ONLY DXM as the active ingredient if you want to do this (although personally I think DXM is a nasty, uncomfortable experience.)

It seems clear to me that you have very little idea what you're doing. Do a little research and find out what the ingredients in your pills/syrup do before buying them.