• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mucinex DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuckyourbullshit

Greenlighter
I'm 145 pounds and 5'4". How much of Mucinex DM 600 mg guaifensin and 30 mg dextromeethorphan HBr extended-release bi-layer tablets should I take to get high without dying ? And please no speeches just help thanks :)

I've used products containing guafenasin for all of my trips, and have never felt any of the negative effects from it a lot of people describe. Taking a large amount of guafenasin is unlikely to kill you but if you're like most people, who don't seem to handle it like I do, you'll probably start projectile vomiting all over the place. If you wanna know what dose to take you can use one of the many calculators on other websites.

If you want to projectile vomit. I used dxm almost every day for like half a decade and if your taking a second platau or higher that prob make u puke your gutts out for more information on dxm I siggest dxm faq on erowid by william white

Is this your first time? It depends on how strong you want it to be. If you just want to be buzzed 100 - 300 If you want to go all out 750 - 900mg will be a rather strong experience. 1200mg - 1600mg would be intense. But don't go over that.

The theshold - meaning where you start to feel effects - is generally at 100

It really depends on the high you are looking for.

900 - 1200 is the sweet spot

But I warn you, if you are not used to dextromethorphan - it takes a while to kick in 1 - 2 hours and the come up of effects can be pretty weird and intense before it evens out!

Please keep in mind she sounds tiny im nearly twice her size

Do not consume more than 1 -2.2 mg per kg for a first dose some people are deficent in a enzyme makimg severe side effects at low doses .

If you want to projectile vomit. I used dxm almost every day for like half a decade and if your taking a second platau or higher that prob make u puke your gutts out for more information on dxm I siggest dxm faq on erowid by william white
^ OP, educate yourself before taking large doses of cough syrup. We're not here to help you get high as possible. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.