• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mu(x)kE V's Piglet

To hell with it..........eat the platypus now. Even if it doesn't taste nice, we could always give it to my dogs
smile.gif
Just kidding
wink.gif
. Actually not really.
Sneaks away to get the knife

HHAAAAHHAA
I will eat you all!! you tiny cowering little animals because I am the big strong FAT-aliss
so GET IN MA TUMMY!!
on second thought, maybe I will just murder you all as I have morphed into FATAL-iss (a sexy babe with the strength of 20 men, and a temper like she has permanent PMS)
I am out for you all!!! especially you Tars, tripping me up!!
wink.gif

god i wanna close this thread. I mean, it would piss THAT many people off, that it would give me a strange sense of satisfaction. An evil sense of well-being.]
This thread was originally munke vs. piggy. Now we have all these shitters coming and destroying it. I think it is fair to say both munke and piggy win, and everyone else loses. Anyway....off to the glue factory with me

My aim was to destroy this thread, and I have succeeded.
Therefore I have won
smile.gif
Close it if you want my duty is done
smile.gif

platypussies have stinging glands in their back legs. They are not deadly poisonous, but they will cause you a lot of pain for about 24hrs. (this is true)
why the fuck did I come in here?
oh yeah:
<@:) <- Clown hat, curly hair, smiley face.

yes i support mr horse in the closure of this thread. it was actually funny back in june but its not really that funny anymore.
may i suugest it be closed and archived ?

i second that. it should be closed.
frown.gif

it's had it's day...it's just gonna be ruined now...so go ahead...im sure my BUDDY mucke would agree...
*plays the funeral march*
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well I really don't care either way...
I agree its not really that entertaining anymore, even tho I still contribute...
Umm, yeah, close it or let it go, no skin off my nose whichever path it takes...

I say CLOSE!!!
Its no longer as funny as one would think it would be!!
But can the mods bump it at least once eery 2 weeks?!?!?!
PLEASE don't eer let it get lost!!!!
-Ruffles Feathers-

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?!?!?!
*EVIL GRINZ*
time to let all the new BLighters know a little about the history of our little community yeah?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

GUESS WHAT I FOUND?!?!?!
*EVIL GRINZ*
time to let all the new BLighters know a little about the history of our little community yeah?
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

before u close it let me get my name on here as the only american on this thread. woohoo! now its not all about australia
wink.gif
jk
love u guys
Evan