Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MTV True Life: I'm Hooked on Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.

castingcall

Greenlighter
Do you take Molly -- the powdered form of MDMA -- so often that it feels like you can't have a good time without it? Is it affecting your ability to function during the day? Is your Molly use no longer confined to the occasional party and starting to become more frequent?

If you appear between the ages of 18-28 and are hooked on Molly, we want to hear your story. Email us at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your name, location, telephone number, a recent photo and a brief description of your situation.

I'm going to lock this for now so it doesn't blow up with responses but I'm going to level out two criticisms right off the bat.

First off, "Molly" no longer refers to MDMA. You can't call it MDMA unless you tested it and can confirm that it is MDMA and not a mix of random cathinones (mostly methylone but there are plenty of others) which are actually stimulants more than anything else.

Secondly, anyone that says they need to use MDMA that frequently is once again not getting MDMA. MDMA does not create a compulsive addiction like methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, and other drugs do. It is self-limiting based on the fact that it depletes serotonin. It is possible to get a psychological addiction to it, just like anything else, but compulsive abuse will lead to getting no effects from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.