• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MTTA and MEOP - waste? Or useful if combinated with something?

SubmarineCow

Greenlighter
MTTA and MEOP/MEXP - waste? Or useful if combinated with something?

Methoxypiperamide (MeOP/MEXP) 4-methoxyphenyl)(4-methylpiperazin-1-yl)methanone
Methoxypiperamide.png
Methoxypiperamide may act upon the serotonin transporter molecule or may act as a direct ligand for the serotonin receptors. Based on this, it would be useful for researchers to use it 'in vitro' to better understand the action and modulation of serotonin upon the transporter of receptor.

This could be done by placing Methoxypiperamide on a synthetic membrane integrated with serotonin transporters and receptors to measure and completely profile its efficacy and affinity. MEOP also has DRI action which gives strength to SERT molecules.

Mephtetramine (MTTA) 3,​4-​dihydro-​2-​[(methylamino)methyl]-​1(2H)-​naphthalenone,​ monohydrochloride

17121.png
Mephtetramine may act upon the serotonin transporter molecule or may act as a direct ligand for the serotonin receptors. Based on this, it would be useful for researchers to use it for in vitro to better understand the action and modulation of serotonin upon the transporter of receptor.

This could be done by placing Mephtetramine on a synthetic membrane integrated with serotonin transporters and receptors to measure and completely profile its efficacy and affinity.

Its SERT action could be enhanced with an additional DRI compound.

Both Substances are direct ligands for the serotonine receptors and it seems like they also inhibits reuptake of dopamine. If single used, it doesnt appear to have any noticeable effect. Could these MTTA or MEOP be useful combined with other serotonergic/ dopaminergic substances? Any experience with them out there?

Im asking me, if it be useful to combine with:
- bk-2-CB (im especially interested in this)
- 5-MAPB
- 6-MAPB
- MDAI

(for example)

Has anyone tried one of these or another suggestive combo including MTTA or MEOP?

:) Thanks for reading. Would be happy to get some helpful answers! Greetz.

Last edited:
I've never heard a single good word on either, completely inactive AFAIK and were promptly taken from sale by most "reputable"/larger vendors as a result.
All the other 4 compounds are effective alone, I really can't see any reason to dump shite on top.

<3

"MEOP also has DRI action which gives strength to SERT molecules."

Those descriptions are basically gibberish, and both compounds are, AFAIK, basically inactive. It's like somebody mashed together various structural elements found on psychoactive compounds (the keto-group of a Cathinone, the Piperazinyl group of BZP, the para-MeO of various psychedelics and entactogens...) without regard for the structure-activity-relationship of different classes of psychoactives.

They literally look as dirty structurally as they probably feel.

MTTA was completely inactive for me and I doubt MEOP is any better.