msten, eq, test e, hdrol cycle

billrooney10

Greenlighter
Curious on what people think of this as my first injectable cycle. I have done about 8 diferent oral cycles before this
test e @500mgs weeks 1-15
eq @600mgs Weeks 1 - 15
msten @30mgs weeks 1-5
Hdrol @40mgs weeks 11-15
Arimidex .5mg every day

Adex seems high. Also what your stats?
The adex is nice to have on hand. Don't take it unless you need it honestly.
Eq I don't think woukd be needed honestly. The test alone will blow you up which will overshadow anything eq would do. Also personally I think eq needs 20+ to reap full benefits but that's just me. Most would recommend eq at 16+ though. Just go with the test and the orals which I assume you have experience with? Also do you plan to pct?

I've def heard about not taking arimidex unless I need it so I'll def take that advice. Btw I meant test c not e
As for stats I'm 25 I'm actually considering the use a injectable cycle along with some ghrp6 and cjc to help speed up a broken wrist bone that needs to heal quicker. I went from 165 to 140 while I was in a cast for three months. I know most will say I need to try to get more weight on naturally before I go this route but imo I feel even when I have weighed my heaviest on a strong oral cycle i was still a light weight person.

I've def heard about not taking arimidex unless I need it so I'll def take that advice. Btw I meant test c not e
As for stats I'm 25 I'm actually considering the use a injectable cycle along with some ghrp6 and cjc to help speed up a broken wrist bone that needs to heal quicker. I went from 165 to 140 while I was in a cast for three months. I know most will say I need to try to get more weight on naturally before I go this route but imo I feel even when I have weighed my heaviest on a strong oral cycle i was still a light weight person.

Personally I'd hold off til you're healed up. Use the peps but save the gear til you're recovered or you risk further injury. I know for me when I go from a cruise to a blast my strength skyrockets which is NOT what you want while still fragile and healing. I'd recommend working on you diet as you are indeed a lightweight as I'm 5' 6" and some change and weighed as much as you while natural when I hopped on gear.
In short:
Run peps
Rehab work/light weight load
Get diet in check and learn what works best for you to put on weight. The Ghrp6 should make that happen lol. You'll devour the fridge and then the pantry and drive to the store for more.

I appreciate the advice. The only real reason I was considering to use the gear now is because of my close friend who injured himself pretty badly was recommended by a competitive power lifter that if he gets on growth and test, they both will aid in a faster recovery time. So he followed through with that protocol and he healed himself up pretty quickly. I'll def take your advice into consideration because I'd hate to get halfway through the cycle and then something go wrong where I then have to get off. Which in turn then just wasted what I took lol
As for the ghrp6 that indeed should help with gaining some weight back. I'm just started up at the gym again this past week straight and it's just been super light sets. I'm all doing physical therapy to rehab my motion in my wrist and so forth.
Thanks again for the response man

^^^wait, did someone just take our advice seriously and put their health first??? This thread should be stickied lmao.
As to your friend: if you were to run fda approved gh then I'd recommend it along with low dose test as sort of a bridge to begin your cycle as you are right in that it would speed the healing process. Unfortunately peps aren't strong enough nor do their effects last long enough to warrant that benefit unless you were injecting saturation doses every 3 hours. Sorry but I'm not a pin cushion anymore lol, well my daily tren/mast injects may beg to differ but you get the idea. Rest up, get all other aspects in line. If you lost a lot of lean mass you will gain it back quickly naturally anyways. No need to rush :) wish you a speedy recovery my friend and hopefully this thread can be a beacon to responsible gear usage and placing ones health over instant gratification. Lots of the old timers here or those with years of experience I'm sure can share stories of guys blasting gear despite physical injury and fucking themselves up worse. I know I still have to be careful with overhead presses due to my shoulder and today I went hard on it for the first time in probably six months and it felt good. Before I kept aggravating it by being impatient and in the end I feel I wasted gear, time, money and had the potential of destroying my shoulder and needing surgery. This made my fucking evening lol.... Someone with sense finally
Sorry for rambling I had a great date prior to this lol.

I was about to say, drop the oral pro-hormones, and then on seeing you weigh 140lbs at 5'10" (!!!!) can only say I'm glad you've decided not to start up a cycle! That would be completely unnecessary. Just eat and train well. The GHRP might help the healing and the training certainly will.

Yeah I was going to pin ghrp 6 3 times a day hopefully get some nice results and regain my appetite. As for my friend thats exactly what he did; ran a low dose of test and have real gh. Makes sense when its put that way.

Yeah man ive always been a skinny guy my whole life I let my weight drop so much because I was so discouraged while in a cast for 3 months I wasnt eating regularly or anywhere near enough. I had this shitty all or nothing mentality. Like if I cant go to the gym and be able to fully workput then ill just let everything else go out the window. What I should have done is squat like a mother fucker and do hella abs . As for the prohormones I have done many cycle of them and always had amazing results. Never bad side effectS but once with pmag ad that was just some increased acne on my face. I already have the msten and hdrol on hand. I feel lkke the hdrol at the end ofnthe cycle could solidify some gains. But who knows im still weighing out everything

I've never used hdrol but I know Guido liked it a lot. Msten was a very nice strength compound for me but gave me terrible headaches.
Just come back to this thread and update it, can always make it a log later that documents everything of your first proper cycle. From recovery to Rambo.

Sweet man will do. I'll be back on here and update my status especially once I start my
Cycle. Thanks again for the knowledge

Sweet man will do. I'll be back on here and update my status especially once I start my
Cycle. Thanks again for the knowledge
Not a problem my friend. I'm always here to help. I'm definitely not always correct, well I'd argue and say no one is ever completely correct when it comes to this kind of thing but I will always give sensible and safe advice I feel is appropriate. I'd rather err on the side of caution and take things slow rather than take unnecessary risks when none of us here are profiting from our physiques which would warrant such risk. It's a combination of science, personal health, and hands on experience tied together which makes it so exciting as everyone's body is like a little Chem lab with so many variables. As long as those participating here have a desire to learn and remain open minded, everything will flow nicely. I wish this was more common...