• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MST (Morphine Sulphate) Prolonged release.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Is there anyway I can break the prolonged release in these MST's?

I have some MST Continus 30mg prolonged release. Basically just morphine sulphate, anyway I'm just wondering is there anyway to break the prolonged release effect? I've tried crushing them but been told it doesn't change anything.

Would crushing it into as small bits and then letting it sit in 50c water for a few hours while stirring now and then break the effect?

please I'm welcome to any ideas I really don't want to waste these and would like to get as much as I can out of them.

I’ve never been able to get anything recreational out of MSContin.

But I also don’t like shoving things up my ass. And I don’t IV.

Plugging is supposed to be the best way to take it. Do some BL searching on plugging morphine sulfate. There are probably a ton of threads about it.

Yeah I know plugging morphine is way better than oral but I was lead to believe that you can't plug the prolonged release version since it's got a weird wax coat which has trouble dissolving in your anus. Maybe someone can shed some light?

If going the oral route, I've heard letting the pill sit in a shot glass of cola overnight then drinking it can defeat the release mechanism. Might look more into it though

If going the oral route, I've heard letting the pill sit in a shot glass of cola overnight then drinking it can defeat the release mechanism. Might look more into it though
Sorry to grace dog but is this true about letting it sit in for a few hours until the pill has completely dissolved ?