• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mscontin

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Hi I used to take 120mg.morph in one go everyday until I got some.pstience added baking soda and stirred slot and wait s hour or two till there's hardly no.wax with cyclizine and diazepam and pregabalin I'm getting a nod off 60mg fully dissolved.
Anyway since most days I do 30mg orslly in morning sixty.mg in afternoon and thirty in evening I'm.just wondering if I was to.not dissolve the pills and take them extended release would I get withdrawal or should I take one normally and do Two thirty.mg for break through?

I wanna take them.normslly and low dose.possible.and.sometimes.plug them to get high Im shit scared of withdrawal will.sixty.mg twelve hours.make.me.not.ill or should I cut down making them instant first

HezzaD, please refrain from making duplicate posts in the future. There's only so much room available on our front page and it's not fair to other members to have multiple threads of the same topic simply for the purpose of getting more exposure. Think about the community please, because there are other people who really need help. We will do our best to answer your questions in a timely manner. I actually just replied to the duplicate post here in BDD, so I'd encourage you to check that out and reply.

Closed.