Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MS/GS specified test for LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonRambeller820

Bluelighter
Hi,
My extent of experience with LSD is very commendable, I've done it multiple times as well as in high doses no one should try to reach unless they're strapped down to a table. My question is, can it be tested for and how likely would a test come back as a positive? Three days ago I dropped, and on my testing slip there was an extra laminated orange paper that listed Kratom, Fent, Spice, LSD, and GHB today. I asked about it and I was told that those are the ones they can request. Seeing LSD on there kind of freaked me out, being that it was so recent that I used so if it's not out of my system I go to jail. I hate this war on your mind and freedom. These institutions have all their tests funded so cost is not an issue, and alot of people go to jail for stupid shit. I know they can't test for Shrooms or DXM, so maybe I should play it safe from now on and only stick to those. But really, I am trying to stay clean for the remainder of the program; and at the same time I don't want to turn into a miserable, selfish recovery-centered asshole that is one of the types of people you can find in recovery groups. I know in my mind I don't want to be an angry drunk anymore either. So my balance is tripping, and I may have scorched the hairs on my balls if I get caught up. Not only would that mean jail time, but a residential treatment program and more conditioning I don't need. Can LSD really be tested for in lab tests? Or are they just trying to put the fear of God in me and maybe I don't have anything to worry about if I don't drop again? That would be sad, cause acid is one of the best drugs out there and with how often I get tested there seems like no way to do it if they throw in those pannels of drugs they say they can request from the lab.

LSD will not show up its gone out of your system within 8 hours pretty much nearly impossible to detect within a 1-2 day time span if they do spend that $1000 + on the special test. You are going to totally fine.

I'm sorry, but there are no drug testing questions allowed on Bluelight. Chances are it won't show up but no one could tell you for certain. There are ways to test for LSD metabolites, but they're gone so fast that everyone but the Department of Defense stopped testing for it as far as I can tell.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.