• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ms contin purple 30mg abg pill time release defeat

Tru888

Greenlighter
I decided to make this thread because I haven't seen this answered anywhere else. I hope this information helps someone. I figured out how to completely extract the morphine while leaving behind the wax from the abg 30s.

First you start by scraping the purple coating off. Next you crush the pill up as fine as you can get it, I usually grab a seratted kitchen knife stick the blade in a glass cup and run the pill across the serrated edge so the powder fall into the glass cup. Next you pour some dry acetone into the cup enough so that the powder can swirl around in it. Use your knife to mix it around for a few seseconds. After that let the powder settle then carefully tilt the glass, the powder shouldn't move too much, and pour the acetone on to a glass dish. Use a coffee filter and press down on the powder to soak any excess acetone. Let the cup sit for awhile to make sure all the acetone has evaporated. you should get and easily crushable powder that you can snort or add water to and plug.

I don't think I've seen this method posted anywhere before. But this makes these pills way more enjoyable and euphoric. If you have any questions let me know.

This is my first post, sorry if its not well written. Would like to hear feedback.

Crush with a pill crusher or into s fine powder make sure there's no waxy chunks boil ten to twenty ml water add to shot glass or measing cup wait till hot add powder if you got baking soda it makes it stronger and break down faster add that then stir and get a syringe and pull water up and shoot back in keep stirring.
Wait a hour or so it should mostly be dissolved if not add some hot water and stir and then plug.
If doing orally id say just let it dissolve a little.

Sorry I didn't read post thought asking for advice there's my method anyway

I've heard of a method referred to as "crisping". I'm not exactly sure how you do it, but the method involves dry cooking it somehow. I think you scrape the coating, get the pills as fine as possible (really, really good and fine), and put the powder into a microwave or toaster oven. Keep an eye on it while you heat it until it turns yellowish/tan. I hear that if you let the powder get dark tan/brown, you have destroyed a lot/most of the active ingredient. Personally, when I decide to IV extended release opies, I scrape the coating, powder them very fine, add lots of extra water, filter and draw up, and inject. That's how I've always done it.

This is pretty close to material that we wouldn't really want to support here in Basic Drug Discussion. Our primary purpose is to help folks use drugs safely and responsibly, if at all possible. When it comes down to threads that are clearly dedicated to just "getting more fucked up", we tend to shy away. We want to have a reputation more leaning toward "helpful and responsible" as opposed to, "hey everyone, Bluelight gives me great advice for getting as messed up as possible.:

I'm leaving it open for now, but just be aware that it's not really material that we like to deal with.

Does the rectum absorb wax from mscontin I always have a few bits floating about and wondering if I waste my time hoping it dissolves

^I'm not an expert, but I feel that there is a pretty practical issue in using MSContin by the rectal route. The issue, coming from the perspective of a layperson, is that these pills are designed to be digested. They are intended to be exposed to the environment of the stomach, which is highly acidic obviously. The rectum and colon do not possess the same ability to "digest" these pills. I would be willing to reason that a large part of the MSContin would simply be expelled, but I have no empirical evidence to support this.

Also, I've read PubMed material that seems to imply that they can be used by this method, but I can only imagine that they developed an adequate method for using them as suppositories above and beyond simply crushing and soluting them.

I understand but I think this would be helpful for ivers because after you do the acetone the almost all the wax is taken out of the morphine.

I've tried plugging it doesn't work unless you add hot water to extract a lot of the morphine but you wobt get as much as when you use my method. Please give it a try I think you'll be impressed.

I coincidentally have a few 30 mg MScontin laying around here collecting dust that my girl and I have decided to not use until the unfortunate opportunity of being in pain and legitimately needing to use them presents itself....this is fucking crazy, being a ride or die fiend such as myself for over 15 years, seeing this written out here and having zero desire to use opioids....all whilst being on soley Kratom. Even back while I was on Buprenorphine maintenance I still had a desire, I had the itch to procure and consume opioids all while knowing they would be an absolute waste of money and that I would feel zero effects from said full agonists....here I am now readily able to consume full agonists that I have on hand, that I know will work and I have zero desire to use them, to reserve them until a legitimate time of use presents itself, is really something else and says much about the importance of Kratom to me.

With that being said the next time I find legitimate use for these MScontin I will try bumming them up the ol’ rectals.