Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Mr. Show

Oh, definitly my fav skit . . . . . .

"You've got to follow your balllooooooooooon."

THE RED BALLOON

Every day the kids in the resturants.....they put the condiments on the plate, they mix it up....they dare their friends to drink it..... Right now I would drink it!! And thank them for it.

"Sometimes I don't know if I'm David Cross, or David Cross playing David Cross." ;)

I love the "House of the Future by Menocu" skit from the 4th season.

"So, you're not a real doctor?"

"I am now."

"Blinds are like normals now."

=D

Best season of Mr. Show?

OK - I'm a big fan of David Cross' standup, but haven't seen any episodes of Mr. Show yet... 8o
Which is the best of the four seasons to start watching or are they all as good as each other? =D

i would start at the beginning with season one. i think the first three seasons are extremely strong. there are many skits and show i love in the fourth season but there are a couple of places where, to me, the high standard falters.

alasdair

I just got the season 4 dvd, and the commantaries on it are hilarious. In "Sad Songs", bob tells the origin of "mouth full of sores." I comes from the beach-boys song "Cool, cool water." Plus he actually had a mouth full of sores!

I saw that they are airing Mr. Show on TBS late night now. Odd. I never would have thought they would put this back on TV.

It's sad really, because of the commercial breaks and editing. It doesn't maintain the same level of hilarity.

TV: Mr. Show

Oh Mr. Show, how I adore thee. You really were the absolute pinnacle of sketch comedy, and the world is a less funny place without you.

/talking to a non existent show that, even if it still existed, would not be able to talk back. its a tv show for god's sake

but really, while not always funny, I always appreciated how they tried such absurd and ridiculous things. When it worked it was the most hilarious thing on tv. HBO, thanks for pushing boundaries.

the best overall episode they ever made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mav6X49fbTs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpQHZoJ2Hvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6fSZH9ASQo

David Cross FTW!
I rly regret not having heard of the show/having HBO until it was too late...

continuousbeing are you secretly my long lost identical twin? I swear you like all the same things I do.

I should respond on topic though.

This show is must-see comedy. If you haven't seen it, you're doing it wrong.

We have this thing now called "the internet"...also, these little shiny discs called "DVDs"

Yes, but I'm cheap and torrenting such material, of course, is illegal.

...And I hate YouTube with a fiery passion :!.