• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids mr b

mr b

Greenlighter
hello,i was wondering if anyone has ever taken raw opium effectively and what the result was compared to say the usual brown heroin.From what ive read there seems to be a certain "knack" to preparing it for smoking.
The other methods that interest me are cooking it up with alchohol to make Laudanum,any feedback on this subject would be much appreciated,
(from mr b England):)

I have ingested several grams of opium orally with good effect. I had a very heavy IV morphine habit at the time (over a gram a day) and I ate 10 grams of opium latex that a friend of mine had harvested from poppies himself he had grown on his parents farm land.

I was in withdrawal and it completely relieved all my withdrawal symptoms and I had a very good long lasting nod. Kind of reminded me of high dose methadone but more "couch lock Stoney" like morphine. I'm assuming I had to eat so much because i had such a high tolerance and because the poppies were grown in northern Canada and the potency seemed to have been lowered considerably due to this.

Smoking it seems to be an overall pain in the ass and takes practice to get right. I'd rather eat it.
Tho when I ate 10 grams, assume it was 5% morphine by weight, that's 500 mgs of morphine which after first pass metabolism would be like injecting 175-200 mgs of morphine IV. Tho I did feel stronger then that....maybe the other alkaloids present?

Bottom line, id ingest orally if I were u (granted u have enough)

The Laudanum method would be ok, so long as the opium concentration is high enough to avoid ingesting large amounts of alcohol. (1-2 grams per fl. OZ perhaps and measured from there? I dunno lol)