• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MPH/Concerta/Ritalin - Abuse, Intoxication, Mania, Time-Lapsing, Vision Loss-MYSTORY

coolcat47

Greenlighter
I took it too far for the first time earlier this year when I had officially hit rock bottom
200mg+ per day, redosing 40mg, 54mg, 10mg. R/C/M ir/er>ir/ir

I've tried to find write-ups from others sharing their experience abusing MPH.
It made me realize that people likely don't have enough to take it this far or the drug far less popular than I expected.
Every post I've read online of people claiming 300mg+/day use seem to be either delusional or trolls spreading false information.

as I sit here uncontrollably rotating between clenching my jaw & biting my lower lip.
I've decided to tell you a story.
-
As I wash my face, inspect my cloudy eyes in the half-lit steam room then sigh deeply. Sticking 3x18 + 1x54 under my tounge so the cycle can begin, once again.

The last time I took it this far I didn't make the connection between my behavior and how much I was taking.
I only connected MPH with the positives and all of the negatives with how depressed I was when I started.

None of the symptoms of intoxication were new to me, I've battled my own demons for so long that I didn't think twice or make the connection.

I stopped medicating my diagnosed ADHD in my early teens, I wanted to learn to function without using stimulants.
It was also frowned upon by people around me, I've never spoken about it to friends or significant others throughout the years either.

After a bad breakup I had built up a significant medicine cabinet from not taking them as prescribed.
I found them alleviating my symptoms when they were active, at first I was binging Ritalin 40mg tabs.

Every 1½-2 hours I'd take another, then another. Because as those who have used previously know,
Ritalin is up-down-up-down, as soon as I felt the down I had to take another so I felt good ASAP and it stayed that way.

I can't even estimate how much I was taking because I lost track of time. days, hours, weeks.
I would re-dose until I couldn't think straight,
more often than not I'd sit trying to guess-timate which day I had waken up and which day It was right then?
I'd take Lyrica (Pregnabolin. When I felt I had to sleep, I'd always wake up feeling sluggish from it so that ment my morning dose would have to be even more rushed.

This continued and it continued, and my mental health started collapsing.

I couldn't think, function, move if I didn't take the drug. I had started going manic, losing touch with reality, feeling delusional and paranoid.
It gave me crippling anxiety at the lows and made me manic during the highs.

I had a mental breakdown and didnt talk and isolated myself even further, airplane mode//disconnecting all social media etc..

This went gone on for 2 months before I stopped. I had never really experienced withdrawals before but they were not pleasant.

I smashed most of what was my apartment at the time, broke most of my left hand fingers smashing mirrors and displays.
-

----

That's all I have the energy to share for now,

Please be safe and take care of yourselves.

If you or somebody you know is going through something similar, send me a PM.

There's a lot of misinformation out there because the reported and logged cases of serious long-term abuse of MPH
have all resulted in death.

I'm not trying to scare anybody or claim I know how to live life.

Do what makes you happy but be safe, I can't help myself but maybe I can help you

mS.

very intense story, I have to say that you captivated me , and that you are a gifted story teller/writer... however, I am very
educated on these pills. I am bipolar, and after 8 years the Dr. finally decided to give MPH a try on me along with effexor and trileptal cocktail

And well, that was working but i manipulated him into letting me try adderall because I heard it was stronger, well, after a couple of months I was hooked and I was running out of my script in less than 2 weeks sometimes in a week i recall

I had to take diazapam with it because otherewise it would just cause terrible anxiety and my heart just would race pounding

well, all in all, I got hooked on the combo of the ups and down working together to cause this high where I would have alot of energy but NEVER ATE, and barely slept. I remember one night i sat down and read an entire novel through out the night until sun rise, without breaking accept to smoke I recall (and take more pills!! lol)
however it's no laughing matter

I had a mental breakdown, became psycotic, and thought that I was in another lsort of realm that only certain could access on earth

It turned out I was delusional in a state of extreme mania. I ended up going to the hospital, and they calmed me down . But those are powerful pills. the last night in my apt. before I got help, I was in a delusional state from lack of sleep, and I thoght I had a demon chasing me and that it would go away if I released anger, and I took a bat out back to the patio , and I bashed the bbq grill numerous times until it was ruined, and then I just went around hitting garbauge cans and scattering trash all over the courtyard, parking area' the bushes etc

well, after that I was in the hospital and guess what? the landlord comes in and has me sign something saying that I am evicted and
sorry have a nice life!!

well i cant say that I would want someone like that living in my property either!!! so that was 10 years ago. I have not since touched them
and life has gotten better

MUCH BETTER....

God bless you , and I hope that this may help

God bless you and your loved ones.
thank you for sharing,

I relate to your experience, I've gotten away with too much and been left to do as I've pleased far too often.

I'm independent and for people like us, that can be a very dangerous thing.
The mania and inability to sleep, as I've signed on here to reply I've obsessively cleaned my Vape and re-filled the tank..
Now I sit here puffing, fingers moving between keyboard and gripping a can of orange soda.

It's been well over 12 hours since my last dose, I just took another Pregabalin 150 in hopes of falling asleep.

I find it very hard close my eyes if it's been less than 24-30~ hours since I woke up.
I'm tapering off Caffeine and replacing Cigarettes with Vaping, going from 30-40 Cigs and 6 Redbulls + Caffeine 100mg tabs a day..
Combined with MPH is proving to be quite tough,

I'd love to know, If you, Curtis or anybody else reading this has felt the effect MPH has on Smoking?

It feels amazing but it kills my blood circulation, cold hands and feet drastical change when I'm heavily smoking.

I got rid of quite a few unpleasant side-effects through taking one daily sport vitamin supplement, drinking more water... and wearing ski socks indoors.

Currently trying my hardest to stay on lower dosages..
The side-effects are too strong, to keep re-dosing everyday.

My vision has become really blurry, eyelashes get in the way and the outer inner corners of my eye physically shows where...

Anyways, this time around I understand what I'm feeling and why,

goodnight Curtis, thank you for your time.

Yep, MPH Abuse/Misuse is just as evil as it’s when doing the same thing with all other potent Stimulants: delusions, mania, misinterpreting things, all kind of weird, bad hallucinations, shadow people, synchronicity, psychosis and the like!

I stopped taking it, too as i don’t wanna ruin my life but controlling MPH steadily doesn’t work under given circumstances, which are not the best and making things like messing around with shit pointless - I don’t wanna loose my sanity, family and everything i own, including my life, just for some fucking pills I know being capable of taking anything I live for and love in my Life! If it’s the same for someone else, or somewhat identical, take my advice and don’t risk trading life for shit - there’s so much shit around but you have only one life to live, needless to say there’s no decision but only one option, eh?

Cheers and take care!

Damn i just snorted like 8 pills and poped 3 when they are cut so the time capsule thing is off it was 54mgs per pill and it was like atmidnight i felt super hiped amd stuff and not feeling anythimg bad but heart hurts and i stil lfeel hyper i was told i should go to the hospital what would u guys think ?