L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Moving On

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
I've been in an on/off sexual relationship with someone I cared about for about one and a half years. This is the second and hopefully last time I have to move on. He ghosted me and I cannot deduce why. He seemingly has moved on too, as have I.

I came to the realization through conversations (of which I will reference none here) that I am better off, that he had some issues that he will be unable to overcome successfully and I am better off with someone who doesn't have such a history.

My heart strings are mostly cut, but I still feel a little when I think of him and such. I'm learning to let go of the feelings and to embrace moving on.

Anyone want to share stories, opinions, perceptions, advice?

If he's ghosting you then he doesn't give a shit

Fuck wasting your precious time waiting around for disrespectful cunts like that

He doesn't deserve you, you're doing the very best thing you can do

Don't waste another minute on him, or another tear

If he's ghosting you then he doesn't give a shit

Fuck wasting your precious time waiting around for disrespectful cunts like that

He doesn't deserve you, you're doing the very best thing you can do

Don't waste another minute on him, or another tear
Thank you.

It could he anything man.

People don't waste a year and a half on someone they don't like so it very well may have been his own issues, as to why he left.

But regardless, he handled it a cruel way. Maybe down the line it would have gotten worse.

No worries you have a lot going for you you know that.

I hear about more and more people being "ghosted" these days and it weighs upon me. It is such a cruel way to end a relationship and such a cop out--people seem to be more and more unable to face confrontation. Anyone who treats you that way isn't worth your time. Unless you find out there was a legitimate reason for the ghosting--i.e. being in the hospital--it is probably best to move on. <3

I hear about more and more people being "ghosted" these days and it weighs upon me. It is such a cruel way to end a relationship and such a cop out--people seem to be more and more unable to face confrontation. Anyone who treats you that way isn't worth your time. Unless you find out there was a legitimate reason for the ghosting--i.e. being in the hospital--it is probably best to move on. <3
I have done this in the past when in a committed relationship if someone from my past hit me up, especially if aforementioned person was *way* hotter and I knew I wouldn't be able to say no. The only way I could say no was non-contact and I explained it after.

Some guys are glad you were at least like the faithful guy and not a cheater or whatever. Some will just think so what, etc.

I would never left someone I saw about 2-3 hours a night for about 7 months in a row this year (plus having a history from last year as well), without at least saying....

"I love you. Goodbye."

One of the best moments in The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things.

Last edited:
Fuck that dude man. The fact he plain ghosted you is enough to know you may have dodged a bullet.

What if shit hit the fan and you really needed him? And he ghosted you?

Don't give yourself to people that don't deserve it.

If you end up at the clinic with test results that you want to share but your ex is ghosting you and/or you don't want to talk with them, you can usually have the clinic call them with the results instead on your behalf (anonymously if necessary).

I've been in an on/off sexual relationship with someone I cared about for about one and a half years. This is the second and hopefully last time I have to move on. He ghosted me and I cannot deduce why. He seemingly has

Perhaps building off of a foundation that isn't "off and on", or, inconsistent from the beginning is something to ponder here. Sustaining anything takes time, foundation, care, consideration, and most of all, patience. God speed. I hope you find some solid bedrock to stand upon when moving forward.