• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

movie madness v. semifinal

movie madness v. semifinal

• Total voters
No it was just a question. Not choosing films based on soundtracks. They are 2 really gre
T soundtracks and wondering if people think one is better than the other.

Wow... what's wrong with this world when people choose Shawshank over Pulp Fiction??? I know... they're two completely different movies, but seriously??? Shawshank was good, but Pulp Fiction was great. :p

:)

alasdair

Shawshank & Pulp are, in that order, my two favorite films of all time.

And while I *am* somewhat disappointed that my all-time fave looks like it's gonna settle for merely being a Final Four participant, these two films, in my very strong opinion are so much better than any other films since the Godfather, it's not even close.

Shawshank is arguably the most inspirational film of all time.

And Pulp Fiction changed the fucking sport of movie-making.

Please vote for a paradigm-changing movie (Pulp) in the Finals over a good-but-not-great movie (Trainspotting), which, had it never have been made, the world of cinema would be pretty much the same.

Can't even come CLOSE to making that same claim about Pulp Fiction.

*BUMP*

FINALS TIME!

It's

The Excellent, But Unremarkable Drug Film

vs.

The 1994 Movie That Changed The Sport The Most Any Movie Has Done So In Our Lifetimes

Do the right thing people!

Life is not ALL about drugs!

Just a lot of it is!

Vote Pulp!

I imagine this will be an easy choice for most. Even though it comes down to two of my favorites it wont be a difficult one for me.

*spoils ballot, crosses out all of the above, writes Rashomon defiantly*

LL, care to explain exactly what was so groundbreaking about PF, to you? I mean, I like it and all, but 'changed [movies] more than anything else in our lifetimes'? seems like a big claim....

^
It's still the best out of the last four. (I've never seen Shawshank, so should say it's the best out of the three I've seen).

if you haven't even seen TSR, you are in no position to make an informed decision on this poll, so kindly be off with you sir. :|

I've never seen Shawshank...

omgwtf_eyes.gif

Fight Club and Pulp Fiction. Trainspotting was good but I like Ed Norton way too much.