• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates Most thc p ever consumed in one dose?

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I just bought a gram of 90%d9 thcp, 3% d8 thcp distillate, And I remembered seeing videos of people taking huge dabs of hash oil on YouTube, considering it’s 32 x more potent than regular thc, has anyone tried this with thcp? Seems like it would be the cannabinoid equivalent of eating a whole sheet of lsd

It’s so strong, this last time I used it, a tip of a paper clip coated in it was like taking three huge dabs. At once, and that was 80% pure

I usually dose smoked THC-P in little dots half the size of a grain of rice. Nectar collecting those works well, pure THC-P tends to be kind of hot glue-ish in taste and smell ime, even between different sources. It is incredibly easy to overdo it, but thankfully overdoing it just seems to result in being knocked out quickly.

Edit: I saw your title and realized I didn't address it, sorry about that. I once ate a somewhat monstrous dose for me of THC-PO Acetate, it was decarboxylated on wax paper, which was then rolled up, placed into a gel capsule and consumed. It was somewhere between 1/8 & 1/4g, and it put me completely out of commission for ~3 days. There was some vomitting but not much, and by the second day I could drink water but not eat. I didn't exist, the world didn't, nothing really did other than being so insanely, overwhelmingly, inarticulably stoned that I simply had to sleep. With that being the O-acetate ester of THC-P, it hits a little harder and has a different come-up/comedown profile. I'll never eat that much of any cannaibinoid agonist ever again after that experience, the body load was unbelievably brutal, though it was dosed on the comedown of a tenstrip and a variety of other things (nitrous, smoked DMT, oral & insufflated kanna, dabs, etc.)

Last edited: