• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Most pleasurable opioid based on pharmacology?

how do heroin and morphine differ?
In my experience with IV morphine from pharma XR beaded capsules in franceb and with street level and a few levels above heroin In a few different EU countries morphine has a lot more histamine release. And seems to creep up your (well my) body slower from my feet to my crotch to my head.

I know the heroin wasn't pure and I have no idea realistically what other actives might be in it.
I'm guessing paracetamol (I don't think is water soluble even with citric acid??) and a high likelyhood of caffeine which is water soluble.

I know that even inactives can play a certain role in feeling things through intravenous administration.
This was at a time when fentanyl was not as big a thing in #4 heroin and it was basically unheard of in most countries in the EU.

I would say palfium is very euphoric.

I don't think diconal is as euphoric as everyone thinks. Not that I've tried it but I have tried IV cyclizine with opioids and I think a lot of people are remembering the additive effect of this antihistamine.

Cyclimorph is meant to be a very enjoyable opioid/cyclizine pharma combo as well

Hydromorphone is euphoric.

I've never tried oxymorphone but I imagine I would be up there.

But I would rate morphine over oxycontin or fentanyl anyday.

Well, some (maybe?) interesting sociocultural facts:

When invented, Oxycodon was released under the brand name Eukodal in Europe (in the year 1919), and for decades it was mostly known as Eukodal, while the substance name "Oxycodon" was nearly unknown.

In older Gerrman Dictionaries there's even a word for the addiction to Oxycodon: Eukodalismus (similiar to "Alkoholismus" =alcoholism) and the user itself was called an Eukodalist. The habit was very common within clinic doctors at that time. In the time between both world wars, there was a very large consumption of psychoactive substances in Germany, the people wanted to forget the horrors of the war. Cocaine, Heroin, Eukodal and others were legal and could be bought in every pharmacy.

For opiat users these were really Golden Twenties!!
Have you ever read the short novella by a german author (a google search will reveal his name easily I cannot quite remember)

"A treatise on the joys of morphinism"?

It's about using IV and scoring "benzene" solutions ready made for injecting. The two users manage to get morphine or "benzene" as they call it through bogey or sympathetic doctors and by forging scripts. The author also scores cocaine from a waiter.
I believe it occurs in Berlin during the first half of the twenties.
it is first hand experiences written by the author.
great little read very interesting.

sorry to go off topic but I think it's slightly relevant to the tone of the thread.

It is evident that some medications can be more addictive than others, but we must not forget the subjective variables of each individual. In my case, I have tried Oxycodone, Tramadol, Morphine, Fentanyl, Meperidine and Kratom. I have never been addicted to any of them, perhaps over time the one I liked the most is Tramadol, despite what many may think, for me it is a very pleasant substance.
But I always take opioids like any other drug, that is, I like to experience one day and then go back to my job and my responsibilities. If you go through a bad time in life, you have no motivation or you are depressed, maybe you can not resist the pleasure provided by opiates, so I think you should not get close to drugs without first solving this important issues.

Drugs are not a toy, they all deserve the same respect, but obviously this is a very difficult type of education to apply to society for a multitude of reasons.

On pharmacology I am not an expert, but I think that depressants (benzo, opiates, alcohol, etc ...) are easier to abuse.

DocLad
Better defense

how do heroin and morphine differ? im always curious to know because they seem to be the same thing but yet not really perhaps heroin is more diluted with other crap and therefore nobody can be sure what they get high on? and morphine is purification of an opiate to the highest standard possible with zero filler and therefore maybe perhaps the best painkiller and addictive compound out there? correct me if im wrong, i could never get morphine because thats what rich people used to get in the past and only really sick people before their death get now so hard to compare in any way.
about tramadol, its just an antidepressant for me. i dont get high on that thing, just keeps you going is all. interesting to find you get a high off it, good job, do you take like 10 50mgs or what?
Heroin was the brand name Bayer gave diacetylmorphine or morphine diacetate. Heroin is a morphine prodrug. It's a more refined morphne.

For me bromadol was fucking awesome. It's too potent to have it around all the times I see and probably hard to manufacture but they really should bring back bromadol solution. My plain guess is that it wasn't a pure mu agonist but maybe delta or some whatever exotic target which made it awesome but it was.

Probably fentanyl but very dangerous idea. Heroin, dihydrocodeine and IR oxycodone give a great quick kick

My experience with fentanyl (pharma, not tainted H) was that it is not very pleasurable at all, it's a very heavy, sedating, physically overpowering feeling, strong for sure, but virtually no euphoria. I find it a shitty recreational substance. It's very effective for medical use especially for part of an anesthesia cocktail. But as a recreational drug, not so much.

Yea if you like to forcibly pass out for 30-90mins, it feels like an opioid hammer hitting you over the head, none of that “everything is right with the world” feel that heroin, oxycodone and other good opioids have.

It’s funny saw two recent lab analysis for actual non fentanyl heroin in the US, one had a note from user saying “product lasts long, almost TOO long” lol. Folks these days don’t even know what legit heroin is supposed to feel like, it’s sad. Mainly cuz it’s becoming obvious opioids will always be used by humans so might as well use the safer ones.

-GC

What is that drug that chemist at like a snow ski company made that he got addicted to and killed himself when he got caught. Had like an e and or z in the name. Supposed to be much stronger and more euphoric than morphine.

Also is there not an opiate that has some mdma like properties?

Sorry I can't do better research but just have phone right now.

Maybe another bl can help we with the names of thr above two drugs??

Would have been one of the semi-synthetic or synthetic opioids then, of which there are literally hundreds. Is it Etorphine (itself between 1-3k times more potent than Morphine)?

An Opiate with MDMA like qualities eh? Ketobemidone you say? Now thats interesting - first time hearing of this.

krokodil, hands down. it just has really bad reputation because of its cheap generic toxic versions turning people into zombies. in reality, the quality product is and still is considered the most potent pleasurable opiate in existence.

Ketobemidone is the name of the one that has stimulating properties that people seem to really like.

Strangely, the Swiss Target Prediction didn't recognize the ketobemidone molecule or know any certain binding sites for it, but it evaluated it as even more likely to bind to the dopamine D3 receptor than to the opioid receptors. If it's a direct DA agonist or partial agonist, then that could explain the stimulant-like effects.

btechlc said:
What is that drug that chemist at like a snow ski company made that he got addicted to and killed himself when he got caught. Had like an e and or z in the name. Supposed to be much stronger and more euphoric than morphine.

Would have been one of the semi-synthetic or synthetic opioids then, of which there are literally hundreds. Is it Etorphine (itself between 1-3k times more potent than Morphine)?

An Opiate with MDMA like qualities eh? Ketobemidone you say? Now thats interesting - first time hearing of this.

That was etonitazene (not to be confused with etizene). Apparently much more euphoric than morphine and insanely potent. He killed himself rather than face withdrawal when he got caught, as he was taking the equivalent of like 2 grams of morphine per day or something.

My experience with fentanyl (pharma, not tainted H) was that it is not very pleasurable at all, it's a very heavy, sedating, physically overpowering feeling, strong for sure, but virtually no euphoria. I find it a shitty recreational substance. It's very effective for medical use especially for part of an anesthesia cocktail. But as a recreational drug, not so much.

Really, you didn’t find fent enjoyable?? To be totally 100 with you, the one time I smoked fent it was honestly the best fucking thing I had ever smoked. It was heroin on steroids imo. I had a relapse 6 months ago after being heroin free for a couple years. I took 2 hits off the foil & I overdosed! Had to be given Narcan by a friend, thank god he had some. But that shit was fucking wild.

Nope, it felt good but was boring, virtually no euphoria, just knocked me on my ass and made me nod, but it was an empty nod. Don't get me wrong, it was super strong, I just found it to be like a sledgehammer, with no finesse, not really very recreational at all. I hear some of the fent analogues are substantially more euphoric. I only had actual pharma fentanyl (and knew that was what I had, I wanted to try it, this was in 2006, before it started showing up in street drugs).

I didn't smoke it, I dosed it sublingually.

Yea heavy nod/overdose isn’t how I judge a good opioid, it’s that lovely everything’s-ok euphoria that makes me feel like I can do anything. Good heroin, and other good ones like oxycodone, dihydromorphine esters, etc, give me a euphoria fent never has. Smoked, sublingual, you name it.

-GC

krokodil, hands down. it just has really bad reputation because of its cheap generic toxic versions turning people into zombies. in reality, the quality product is and still is considered the most potent pleasurable opiate in existence.
Desomorphine aka crocodile.For what I know,codeine products are not OTC in Russia like before.So think that with croc cames into past

In my experience with IV morphine from pharma XR beaded capsules in franceb and with street level and a few levels above heroin In a few different EU countries morphine has a lot more histamine release. And seems to creep up your (well my) body slower from my feet to my crotch to my head.

I know the heroin wasn't pure and I have no idea realistically what other actives might be in it.
I'm guessing paracetamol (I don't think is water soluble even with citric acid??) and a high likelyhood of caffeine which is water soluble.

I know that even inactives can play a certain role in feeling things through intravenous administration.
This was at a time when fentanyl was not as big a thing in #4 heroin and it was basically unheard of in most countries in the EU.

I would say palfium is very euphoric.

I don't think diconal is as euphoric as everyone thinks. Not that I've tried it but I have tried IV cyclizine with opioids and I think a lot of people are remembering the additive effect of this antihistamine.

Cyclimorph is meant to be a very enjoyable opioid/cyclizine pharma combo as well

Hydromorphone is euphoric.

I've never tried oxymorphone but I imagine I would be up there.

But I would rate morphine over oxycontin or fentanyl anyday.
Oldschool plain raw opium(even good batch poppy pod) thats for sure.Its alive and is not souless like synthetic versions

I'll go along with others and say morphine is probably the most euphoric out of all the ones I've tried. I've done pretty much everything that was available on the American pharmaceutical market, opium and street heroin back before fentanyl was widespread. Opium and morphine are pretty close but I prefer morphine because it felt less dirty (for whatever that is worth).

Morphine > Heroin for me because of the histamine release and the ability to induce morphine dreams. I could consistently obtain deep nods on morphine where I could watch detailed scenes play out behind my close eyelids. It was like having my own personal movie house where I could participate in what I was watching. I did obtain this with other opioids rarely (oxycodone + xanax combo did it once) but I could get there every time with morphine. Heroin would have a better onset of course and was more user friendly (I don't IV). I liked heroin mainly because I could snort it wherever. With morphine I had to prep it for rectal administration and have some privacy so it wasn't something I could do on the go. Not that I would want to. Whenever I did morphine I shot for nods and spent the duration in bed or in my easy chair.

Out of the others I've tried I'd rank Oxymorphone behind Morphine. I liked oxymorphone more than I liked heroin. It produced deep nods without needing a lot of material. It wasn't as warm and fuzzy as morphine though and felt plastic if that makes sense. You could tell it was a synthetic by how it felt in the body. Oxycodone would rank behind that and was a better opioid for day time use when I needed a euphoric burst of energy and something to mask the pain.

All the rest they shine in different ways. I liked hydromorphone but the duration is to short and snorting it always felt like a waste. My friend really liked those and said they were like opioid crack (he IV'ed them). He said they were just a waste of money mostly though. All rush and no legs. Fentanyl was not enjoyable and I found it very cold. Just a nod with no substance. You might as well just take ambien and go to sleep. Codeine would probably rank near morphine for me if not for the ceiling and massive histamine release I get from it.

Oh and how could I forget the most tasty cough syrup every made: Tussionex. It's an extended release Hydrocodone syrup. Great stuff. A few tablespoons would make my next 12-24 hours nod city. I haven't seen it in such a long time. It even tasted good and didn't have any other drugs in it to discourage abuse. I think Hydrocodone would have the same reputation as oxy in America if it was more available without Tylenol. There is supposed to be a small ER pill that contains 15-30mg of hydrocodone on the American market but I've never seen it prescribed to anybody. It was first released right around the time the media started covering the opioid epidemic and Opana ERs were being reformulated so maybe they just never promoted it to doctors.

I haven't taken any of the opioid RCs that have come on to the market over the last few years. All of them I looked into looked like crappy drugs. Just endless fent. analogs or chemicals that were far too caustic or have horrible side effects like causing your hair to fall out. Kratom and poppies are the only things outside of the pharmaceuticals that I've felt comfortable experimenting with. If a good opioid RC did come along I would hop on it but everyone seems more concerned with churning out fent. analogs in the name of profits.

One last thing. I don't know why but every once in a blue moon I can obtain a deep nod from bupe. I don't understand why but it just manages to sneak up on me like that. Typically, this happens after weeks of daily use of the same dose. I can never make it happen on purpose. Otherwise I feel like bupe is a pretty shitty drug and I only take it to starve off pain/withdrawal.

Methadone is nice as well if your tolerance is low but for whatever reason it causes me to get very angry at the sightless annoyance. It's the only drug that can consistently make me feel rage.

Also is there not an opiate that has some mdma like properties?

Sorry I can't do better research but just have phone right now.

Maybe another bl can help we with the names of thr above two drugs??
Tramadol is synthetic but it has some MDMA/Stimulant-like properties. It weakly releases serotonin.
It's metabolite is also a full agonist.

I haven't heard of too many other opioids that have the same qualities as tramadol.

Not exactly MDMA properties, but closest I could think of.

I loved tramadol in my early 20's before I discovered heroin. Most people hate it though and I can understand why.

Have you ever read the short novella by a german author (a google search will reveal his name easily I cannot quite remember)

"A treatise on the joys of morphinism"?

It's about using IV and scoring "benzene" solutions ready made for injecting. The two users manage to get morphine or "benzene" as they call it through bogey or sympathetic doctors and by forging scripts. The author also scores cocaine from a waiter.
I believe it occurs in Berlin during the first half of the twenties.
it is first hand experiences written by the author.
great little read very interesting.

sorry to go off topic but I think it's slightly relevant to the tone of the thread.
I love that book. The description of being in withdrawal - the self-pity and the tears and the thought that "coffee is a poison, let me try to abuse that instead" - is hilariously accurate.

I believe it's based on experiences of the author (Hans Fallada) in the year 1919, an eventful one for Berlin. He was chronically addicted to drugs and alcohol, doing 3 years in prison for embezzlement, but he wrote great books as well, and ended up being appointed mayor of his town by the Soviet Army after WW2.

His most famous book is "Little Man, What Now?" which is very good and sad. I personally recommend "The Drinker" especially if you've ever been an alcoholic too.

Last edited:
BLACK TAR MIXED WITH #4 IS THE ONE OF THE GREATEST RUSHES KNOWN TO MAN AND THE AFTER HIGH LAST ALL DAY.