• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

most painless way to die via recreational drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opiates + benzos + Alcohol would have to be painless. I think a couple OC80s, 20 mg of xanax, and a couple shots would do me in. I havent thought of this before or anything. :\

^^^
Fuck, probably half of that would do you in.

I'd crush 2 oc 80's and snort in one line, before doing this I would ingest 5 xanax blues, sit back and meet my maker.If there is one.

But why kill yourself, no one know;s what on the other side. maybe there's nothing at all beside black, dark nothingness, and life is a hell of alot better then that.

Trinity this guy was on the dark side asking how to kill himself via drug overdose..

So why the hell are you contributing to this? I think this should have been closed by the mods.

This is the last time I post in this thread, I want nothing to do with the thread starter's death.

Personally I believe that life IS hell, and anybody who has been evaluated for mental disorders (other than suicidal tendencies), and found that nothing correctable is causing their feeling that life is not worth living, and has spent many months of suffering to contemplate if its true should have the RIGHT to end their suffering.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alt.suicide.methods&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wg

Of course, if I knew that I only had X many days left to live, hoho, you don't even wanna know what I'd do!!! (but I'll tell you anyways)

First I'd call up my boss and tell him to fuck himself ("nothing personal I just never want to work again"), then burn all my schoolbooks, spend every one of the X days on various doses of MDMA/Oxycodone/Fentanyl and occasionally Methamphetamine, LSD or 2CB for flavor, marry my chick, try to fuck every beautiful woman (hell, men too if I found one I'm attracted to - unfortunately I never have!) I've ever met (and hopefully a couple would be kind enough to oblige), I'd get somebody to adopt my kitties and lick them goodbye (odds are my chick wouldn't let me kill myself alone, its both or nothing, so this story assumes she is already gone or is coming with me!) I'd look into some "Vigilante justice" against the drug war, take out a LARGE life insurance policy, and on the last day donate all of my money to every charity listed on my site, call everbody I know and tell them I love them, rent a sports car and find some winding mountain roads to do some time trials on (I'd compare my times before and after candyflipping). Then I'd climb to the top of some obscure mountain (nature will take care of the mess!) with 50mg of cocaine HCL, a couple grams of heroin (no tolerance) and a needle (I don't do needles, but why not!?), and maybe a 1L whip-it dispenser and finish the job! (I'd probably have some promethazine so I don't puke)

The alternative situation, where I find out I'm going to die in a hospital, involves me pleading the nurses/physicians for as much hydromorphone and fentanyl as they are willing to part with.

*DROOL*, unfortunately my psyche won't let me do such a thing, because I know that I'm healthy and I exist for a reason. I think that reason is to advance the world in computer science, and fight against injustices big and small against all people, to keep various druggies safe and away from harm, and to keep my friends happy and give everybody love.

who mE? said:
...my psyche won't let me do such a thing, because I know that I'm healthy and I exist for a reason. I think that reason is to advance the world in computer science, and fight against injustices big and small against all people, to keep various druggies safe and away from harm, and to keep my friends happy and give everybody love.

Those are all very good reasons WhoMe...the original poster should take note...
Another question would be...am I the only one here that thinks this thread is DS material...because we all have reason(s) to live/die...he/she just might get a better reponse over there....oh, never mind...in rereading the replies prior to mine, I guess he did that already...:\

who mE? said:
*DROOL*, unfortunately my psyche won't let me do such a thing, because I know that I'm healthy and I exist for a reason. I think that reason is to advance the world in computer science, and fight against injustices big and small against all people, to keep various druggies safe and away from harm, and to keep my friends happy and give everybody love.

Good reasons. The main reasons I want to stay alive is to see how far technology advances in the next 50-70 years. It has advanced so much within the last 20 years, there has to be some crazy inventions just around the corner. And to see if drugs will be legalized within my lifetime.

I say fuck it all go wild like sumone above said and go on the american dream ( fear and loathing in las vegas ) !

Status
Not open for further replies.