• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

best find lol

ok so picture it...

me my fam and my cousins on a plane headed for my old homstead chicago. Withdrawling my ass off. its 1 1/2 days into me thinking i would be fine if i just stoped doing my "meds" (about 4-8 bags a day habbit)otherwise known as heroin =). now the people with me knew what was going on and acepted it at the time. i looked like nothing u would ever sit next to on the plane. dispite some interesting conversation from the lady next to me. i have no idea why she would even speak to me. if you have ever sceen anyone w/ding from heroin u know what im talking about its gross. but we land and are first stop is to my uncles house in little italy. without even thinking when i got there i went to the bathroom. constapation was tappering off and well thats nothing nice. sooooo i dominate my uncle bathroom, i go to wash my hands and the cabnet is like right there. i was away from home no hook in sight and about 2 days withdrawling WHEN... i open that cabnet to have a whole bottle of oc 40s 60 to be exact. i look at how old they are and not only was it 3 years expired my other uncle was the presctibing doc! there were 3 missing. ! needless to say my whole fam thinks that after the second day of w/d something magical happens.

yup for 2 days i had been complaning of all w/d symtoms now i was the happyest person you could ever come across. they honestly bought that i was just magicly better and just really tired! lol i ended up staying for the whole week on that shit. cant wait to go back =)

not to mention half my fam loves to get high and that was the best thanks giving ever!! talk about giving thanks.

Once I found (searched for like mad) a bottle chock full of 40mg oxycontin and decided to keep (steal) them. They were my girlfriend's uncle's from a bad work accident. 30 pills untouched. That was a fun month.

ok so picture it...

me my fam and my cousins on a plane headed for my old homstead chicago. Withdrawling my ass off. its 1 1/2 days into me thinking i would be fine if i just stoped doing my "meds" (about 4-8 bags a day habbit)otherwise known as heroin =). now the people with me knew what was going on and acepted it at the time. i looked like nothing u would ever sit next to on the plane. dispite some interesting conversation from the lady next to me. i have no idea why she would even speak to me. if you have ever sceen anyone w/ding from heroin u know what im talking about its gross. but we land and are first stop is to my uncles house in little italy. without even thinking when i got there i went to the bathroom. constapation was tappering off and well thats nothing nice. sooooo i dominate my uncle bathroom, i go to wash my hands and the cabnet is like right there. i was away from home no hook in sight and about 2 days withdrawling WHEN... i open that cabnet to have a whole bottle of oc 40s 60 to be exact. i look at how old they are and not only was it 3 years expired my other uncle was the presctibing doc! there were 3 missing. ! needless to say my whole fam thinks that after the second day of w/d something magical happens.

yup for 2 days i had been complaning of all w/d symtoms now i was the happyest person you could ever come across. they honestly bought that i was just magicly better and just really tired! lol i ended up staying for the whole week on that shit. cant wait to go back =)

not to mention half my fam loves to get high and that was the best thanks giving ever!! talk about giving thanks.

Haha classic. See, God does exist ;).

my mom hid a bottle of my perc 10's that was half empty, and temazepam 30's with like 10 left and she forgot where she hid them. few months later i was digging around and i found the bottles. happiest fuckin moment

pharm score

I was working in a wherehouse where there had been a UPS delivery. The deliverer never came to pick it up, over years. So my boss said for me to go dump it in the dunpster, well I was curious as to what it was. And 8o It was about 18 whole unopened bottles of prescription painkillers, ranging from vicodin to dilaududs, oxyContin, percs, morhine, etc..... No shittin!

FUCKING GREAT FIND TODAY!@!!! I CANT BELIEVE I FOUND THIS, I AM SO HAPPY AND WAS ESTATIC WHEN I FOUND THESE EARLIER TODAY!! I HAD TO HURRY UP AND GET ON HERE TO POST THIS SHIT IN THIS THREAD.

Was over my "old" apartment that i used to live in for a couple years back (keep in mind i was using the majority of the time i lived there), and i was in my old room which my roommate now turned into a guest room and i was fucking looking for his cat behind the couch and i noticed part of a baggie. I crouched under and stretched to my fullest to reach it and pull it out and......it was an old sandwich baggie that had about 2 grams of this purple haze tree from years back that was dry as fuck of course by this point, 5 bags of D (which were some CHRON shit), an OC 20 AND 15 bucks cash! Talk about a find!!!

Just last week I couldn't find any drugs around town. was bored on the computer and looked down at where I cut up all my pills in front of the keyboard, lifted up the keyboard and there were chunks of adderall an oxy all over the place where they shot off from splitting the pills. Consolidated that shit and got lit, good day.

Ever so recently I found a baggie with seven 20mg adderall in a lunch box in the lost and found, needless to say I was quite happy.

diconal tabs a while back wanted to iv them but was scared off by people saying i would lose my arm so eat them

A dude stole 10 dexedrine spansules from me last week, he didn't think I knew, I was at his place, I took an Oxy 80 and 10 Diazepam 10 mg on the sly.
That's right, steal from me!? fuck you budday..
I don't dig assholes, if you're civil and kind, you're good in my books and I'd give yee the shirt off my back, if you're a douchebag, I'll treat you like one.

Not a pharm per say, but last year when I was walking around in town, I came across a bundle of dope with 9 bags left in it laying on the ground next to a sewer drain. Snatched that shit up.

like 6 bottles of experied vikes, 750s and 1000mgs cha ching

That's the damn acetaminophen not the hydrocodone...

My best find was 2 bottles of hydrocodone a couple years ago ha. And one time when I was broke and sick I found $60 in my closet, which was pretty awesome. I never really found drugs in my room though cause I was always pretty good about doing them haha..

I also found a baggie of tramadol just laying on the street once but tramadol fucking sucks so it wasn't that great of a find.

Last edited:
I was on Christmas vacation when my friend and I went to his grandmother's house on Christmas day. I opened her fridge and found 2 bottles of tussionex and 3 bottles of hydromet. All of which were expired. There was also countless bottles of prometh/codeine. We only took the tuss and hydro.

Pretty high later in the day.

Found a gram and a half of some pretty decent coke and 25 Valium. Needless to say, it was one of the best christmas i've had.

My uncle gave me ~20 5mg percocets today I had given him a couple years ago because he was in pain, not exactly a find but unexpected and free so it counts :)

My one and only pharm find was actually more of a theft. My grandpa stayed with us for a week. He had a bottle of darvacet (about 100) in the bathroom. After some debate I decided to steal it. He thought he lost it and couldn't even remember if he had brought it into the house. Darvacet is complete shit though. I don't even remember feeling anything from them. It worked out though because he didn't even really need the medicine. It only would have aged him more quickly.

I just found 15 10mg temazepams, im cheerin...I just had 6mg of xanax before coz im all fucked up from the meth last night...I had the xanax n it took the edge off but my tolerance to benzo's must still be so high even though I havent taken them in quite a few months.

Im so happy though, Ive needed this kind of chemical relief for awhile now, I meant theres plenty of natural things to do to calm yourself down but they take time. I few benzo's every now and then is perfect coz if anyone else goes up n down with emotios everyday they would know how stressful things can be. Plus I always used t tell myself id never take speed without and opiate or benzo to come down with....now usually I can double up on my methadone n im fine but its still not 100% satisfying...If benzos werent so dangerously addictive they'd be the best drugs on the planet...Unfortunately while its not immediately so dangerous, long time use WD's can kill you I I know a LOT and I mean a fucking LOT of people who have had fits from abusing xanax then running out or trying to stop or whatever n yeh ive seen quite a few different people have fits from xannax WD, luckily I never had a fit when I came of my 3-5 month long 6-12mg a day habit along with all the IV oxycontin with a tolerance so high I sometimes did 300mg shots but most of the time 160mg shots. I had to come off all that shit by myself, no medication at all, it was insane. Never again will I let myself do that again. Plus im on methadonenow n hav tried big doses of opiates n I cant feel them so im over em, ill just have to use benzo's when I can get em to chill out every few months.

Sorry if that was just a ramble.

But yeh my most fortunate pharmy find EVER was a bottle of ketamine hydrochloride(which you could call a pharmy even though they only stock n hospitals) I got a bottle of K which dried out to 1g and all for $25...A gram of K goes for $200 around here so thats definitely a score. I used to always come across weird n wonderful drugs, dont hang around many full on drugs users anymore though so most things are hard to get cept for speed n eccy pills. Coke n ice are pretty easy too but they take a bit of work, why buy ice though when the base your getting is like 5x cheapers and at least 1/2 as strong as the ice, they are both the same chem...I aint smokng smokeable speed no more though, it feels, smells and I just know its so unhealthy, the smoke it so much dirtier than ice smoke...anyway thats for another thread...I need a benzo dose converter so I know how much temaz I have compared to xanax doses. Anyone able to help?

I've never found any large amount of pharmaceuticals... I did find an ibuprofen bottle that had two 2mg Alprazolam tabs and two 1mg Clonazepam tabs in it (wowwie right...) this was about a block away from the MMT clinic where I was a client.

I did happen to "find" some tramadol one time but that was it.

It's not a pharm but I did find a bag of white powder back in high school on the ground. The bag was like the bag of saltine crackers. I've never seen coke packaged like that but I still regret not picking it up :( and no it was not smashed up crackers.