• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

most fortunate pharmy 'find'

I've never been lucky enough to find any pharms. I have seen many in medicine cabinets but can't make myself jack 'em. I did take one of my sister's Percs a few years ago but fessed up immediately and she didn't get mad at me. After that, I just couldn't steal pills. Damn conscious. I guess I do have one...?

I used to find benzo's all the time. (wonder why they were lost in the first place!) lol but a while back i found a girl with an old script of qualudes not sure if thats spelled right but anyway she gave them to me for 20 dollars...

never found any med's...

I was visiting a friend that lived in the projects one day. There was always this older woman that would walk around all the time. She asked me if I would like to go to church with her, I declined and told her I had a headake. She then told me that she got 60 perc 10's each month, and hardly ever took them. She gave me a bottle with 56 pills, for free; all I did was give her a ride to church.

geetered: weren´t you the one who raided the trash cans at pharmacies/vets? I thought that was pretty cool when I read about it, thought it was something I should do. Hadn´t you find some dilaudid and ketamine?

Yeah, they throw full bottles of Dilaudid and ketamine to the garbage - everyday! 8)

Survival0200 said:
Yeah, they throw full bottles of Dilaudid and ketamine to the garbage - everyday! 8)

Hmmm I wouldn't be very suprised. What do they do with expired meds that they can't give to patients?

Survival0200 said:
^^
I doubt you did. For Quaaludes that is. They were discontinued ages ago. 8)

yes i know that, thats why i bought them because i knew they dont make them anymore... i looked them up an everything an sure enough that girl wasnt lying... she said they had been in her mom's fridge for something like 20 years :p

At least she had the sense to kep it in the fridge.
I could have had a good amount of injectable fentanyl a couple of years ago, but there was another nurse there to document the destruction of it...
It was left by an anesthesiologist who was in a super hurry...he said, "You gals'll clean up, right?" BTW, I'm a male nurse, but we all kind of look the same in surg scrubs.
It was a 100mL bottle of fentanyl citrate (at 1mg/mL)...:\

A friend of mine was having a psychedelic party years ago when I lived in S.F., CA.
He had a small party to celebrate this killer flat he had just moved into.
The neighbor downstairs was totally oblivious to us watching her, and she was tweaking, talking to herself. She hid something on the thick, ornamental trim above her doorway, and went into her flat. Of course, being the young, curious substance users that we were, we went and check out what she hid up there.
It turned out to be a hefty bag of crack...like, 3/4 of an ounce. We didn't really do crack (well, we did that night!)...so we sold the rest and made quite a bit of money.

soundphaRm said:
It was a 100mL bottle of fentanyl citrate (at 1mg/mL)...:\
Man, does that kind of stuff even exist?! 8o

It would be some serious shite even if it would be just 1/10 of that potency, and the same amount ...

Well, I guess everything is possible in the "Big One" (USA). =D

Survival0200 said:

It would be some serious shite even if it would be just 1/10 of that potency, and the same amount ...

Yep. It's usually pushed as required (by monitoring of vital signs during surgery)...100ug/10 units...would've made a nice score, for sure, since only about 1/4 of the bottle was gone.

i found a bottle of perc 5's in my dads room when i was like 15....Thats when it all began

I found a bottle of klonopin in my Mom's room.....that's when it all began for me...

I found some joints and some 2 mg Dilaudid in my Mom's room in the 70's while growing up. She had had lumbar disk surgery. I took them orally, but that's how it all started with me...

Maybe we should start a "How did it all start for you?" thread, so as not hi-jack it anymore.
It'd be pretty cool to see how it all "started" for everyone...:)

Last year I found 2 kilo's of heroin in the back of a uhaul truck in socal. I was 15 and sold it to an older guy for 400 dollars. 8)

I got a ounce and a half of ganja and 4 12 packs of beer with a few bucks left over.

if u are fucking serious about 2 kilos of heroin ill kill u

biggerstronger said:
Last year I found 2 kilo's of heroin in the back of a uhaul truck in socal. I was 15 and sold it to an older guy for 400 dollars. 8)

I got a ounce and a half of ganja and 4 12 packs of beer with a few bucks left over.

You didn't know anything about heroin (I'm assuming that since you didn't know the value), but you knew what 2 kilos of heroin looked like? Then you paid almost $400 for an ounce and a half of weed? I have to admit I'm having a hard time believing you, but if its the truth then I hope it was good pot 8o

Survival0200 said:

Yeah that would have been a hell of a score. The hospitals have such potent fent on hand because they basically OD you when you are put under anesthesia for a surgery. Machines breathe for you.

I've been given a combination of fent, ketamine, and a benzo several times for kidney surgery. The benzo comes first and well I would have to say that was the most fucked up I've ever been for the few minutes I maintained consciousness. Once the Fent and Ketamine go in, its lights out before the plunger is even all the way down.