• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most efficient method of snorting?

Dropit

Greenlighter
This isn't directly correlated with heroin, but rather a general question as to what you believe the most efficient method of snorting is.
I am more curious about the question itself, but a big reason I prompt this is I have only a small amount of dope left. I was debating giving plugging a try, but I don't have any oral syringes. I would also hate for this to be ineffective being the last amount.

It seems to be the consensus that lining your membranes with water is a good idea, as wet membranes absorb better than dry ones.

1. Water/saline before?
  2. After?
  3. Before and after?

But, for instance, how would these affect absorption?
  • Sudafed spray
  • Vicks inhaler

I wonder, would these have a counterintuitive effect by any chance? Drying your nose out or what have you?
I'm especially curious about the Vicks inhaler, as it has that drying-out menthol sensation to it.

There are similar threads on this forum, but I'm unable to find any conclusive information regarding this.
What is your experience? What works best for you?

Most effective way is "wet" snorting , you basically prepare it like a shot if it's a fixed needle bend the needle off. Then just keep your head upside down also flush your nose before and after 5 min

I'm moving this to BDD.

It also depends on what type of heroin you're doing. If it's fine East Coast Powder, then I would just say divide it in to small lines and alternate between nostrils, there's no point in 'water lining' it then. But if it's tar, then yeah, you probably want to prep it like a shot-I imagine that would be more effective then doing the whole cutting it and freezing it, or doing the thing with the pill bottle and the penny's. Just make sure not to spray it too hard up your nostrils because you don't want it to run down your throat. I think sniffing heroin and plugging it provide around the same BA, but with plugging you can't be backed up or else your turds will get high and not you.

Plugging has a vastly better ba with our dope here in Europe but that might have something to do with conversion from heroine base to heroin citrate/ascorbate