• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Most effective ROA for Dihydrocodeine?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I'm pretty sure I have asked this before but never gotten a clear answer.
Does anyone have an answer with any sort of evidence to back it up?
I used to chew my pills but find just swallowing them actually works better.
But would it be more effective insufflated, or smoked, or IV?

I've only ever sniffed or eaten them and although sniffed came on quicker the eaten dose was slightly stronger once it fully kicked in, and lasted longer.
I wouldn't imagine smoking would be very good unless you extracted it first.
What about crushing it up adding it to a solution and squirting it up your asshole?
I mean I expect iv would be best as it is with most substances, but I would never recommend injecting crushed up pills, so dangerous and also mega bad for your veins aka will collapse them pretty dam quick. @ChemicallyEnhanced

WARNING:THIS IS NOT FOR HARM REDUCTION

Oral is your best route for DHC. Codiene is a pretty crap opiate to start with so analogs will always be mediocre. If you're chasing a high the only things you should realistically looking at are potentiators (gabap, pregaba. benzo(s) & ehtanol) or moving onto better opiates/opiods. DHC are ok for pain, very short acting but as far as euphoria it's a cat's game. And codiene and DHC are very bad IV, there are pills that are somehwat ok to inject, like siblingual buprenorphine since we know buprenorphine are designed not to be taken orally and dihydrogen monoxide is a solvent for bupre.

I would only ever use DHC as an intermediatiary drug like going from methadone to bupre,
in our prisons Doctors will prescribe you 120mg of DHC tart. and 20mg of diaz. for the first two days then reducing rapidly down through 14 days to the last day which is like a 30mg DHC and 5mg diaz, no matter your benzo or opioid/opiate use.
I have done this several times and if coming in on 70MG of methadone a day and watching someone who came in on 2mg of methadone a day (yes that's correct 2mg of methadone it must of been a psychological thing but i seen it with my own eyes)
get the same amount of DHC as me and and also diaz. when I had been denied them because of fickle doctors and shitty etizolam not showing up on tests is frankly absurd. Not that i'm still sore about it or anything.

G.H

Thanks for the replies :)
I just read that DHC is available as a suppository. Since this ROA has a higher BA, would it be worth asking my GP if I can switch to that?
I'd never IV codeine because just orally it once caused me to be hospitalized for an extreme histaminergic reaction (VERY itchy, face swelled up, blood pressure dropped so much I was stuck lying down, couldn't even raise my head) and because it can cause anaphylaxis. I thought DHC might do that, too, but wasn't sure.

Last edited:
WARNING:THIS IS NOT FOR HARM REDUCTION

Oral is your best route for DHC. Codiene is a pretty crap opiate to start with so analogs will always be mediocre. If you're chasing a high the only things you should realistically looking at are potentiators (gabap, pregaba. benzo(s) & ehtanol) or moving onto better opiates/opiods. DHC are ok for pain, very short acting but as far as euphoria it's a cat's game. And codiene and DHC are very bad IV, there are pills that are somehwat ok to inject, like siblingual buprenorphine since we know buprenorphine are designed not to be taken orally and dihydrogen monoxide is a solvent for bupre.

I would only ever use DHC as an intermediatiary drug like going from methadone to bupre,
in our prisons Doctors will prescribe you 120mg of DHC tart. and 20mg of diaz. for the first two days then reducing rapidly down through 14 days to the last day which is like a 30mg DHC and 5mg diaz, no matter your benzo or opioid/opiate use.
I have done this several times and if coming in on 70MG of methadone a day and watching someone who came in on 2mg of methadone a day (yes that's correct 2mg of methadone it must of been a psychological thing but i seen it with my own eyes)
get the same amount of DHC as me and and also diaz. when I had been denied them because of fickle doctors and shitty etizolam not showing up on tests is frankly absurd. Not that i'm still sore about it or anything.

G.H

I've heard of people becoming dependant on Co-Codamol 8/500's just by taking 8 a day (64mg codeine/day total) so I can believe that about 2mg Methadone.