• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Most effective drink to stay awake

When I take a 30 mg oxy ir I usually get a 24 ounce cup of coffee to go with it. Seems to go well with it good synergy and I'm alert but still feel good.

Green/Black Tea, Apple Cider vinegar, so I've read in a magazine. Then you have the classic energy drinks. Water

Red Bull Cola or classic cocaine coca cola? I know Red Bull with cocaine was around in the 2000s and Coca-Cola Original Classic cocaine was before my time 🙂

Red bull with cocaine is kinda silly though. :p
It was a manufacturing defect resulting in something like 1mg a liter. You take enough red bull to feel it the caffeine is the much greater risk to your health.

Red bull with cocaine is kinda silly though. :p
It was a manufacturing defect resulting in something like 1mg a liter. You take enough red bull to feel it the caffeine is the much greater risk to your health.
I bought cases of them back in the day. Knowing about the content. I should have kept them; instead I drank them, 😉 tasted like crap but the idea was nice. Still haven't sprinkled blow into my Coca-Cola yet. But that's a bucket list must.

As Caffein seems like the most recommended remedy. I propose 'FukOlaCola' as that must have been the most ridiculoush NRG drink I ever consumed.

fukolacola.jpg

You would actually feel sort of wired. But Guarana is mucho better with some Yerba Mate. Very good option imo.

Last edited:
Okay this falls under benzos too as i takae some day 40mg diazepam. However on opiates along such as 300mg tramdaol or 50mg morphinr or 350mgg codeine i am in the nod, i want to avoid this and stay awake as i am getting no life, no free time, just work and zombified

i should also mention i smoke weed daily but i have for over 14 years now. i am more than tolerant to it. this has little effect on me i just enjoy the smoke and flavour.
Even sativa strains end up making my nod harder. I dont smoke no more I trip out every time I do but i used to be a heavy stoner and IME weed always enhances the sedation and euphoria making me even more prone to not

Everyone in the comments is joking about Coca-Cola when it still had cocaine in it but my answer was deadass going to be "Coke with some coke in it."

If nothing else, it fixes my benzo hangovers. :LOL: