• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Most effective drink to stay awake

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay this falls under benzos too as i takae some day 40mg diazepam. However on opiates along such as 300mg tramdaol or 50mg morphinr or 350mgg codeine i am in the nod, i want to avoid this and stay awake as i am getting no life, no free time, just work and zombified

i should also mention i smoke weed daily but i have for over 14 years now. i am more than tolerant to it. this has little effect on me i just enjoy the smoke and flavour.

Drink?? Like energy drink? If so just get some rhodiola and caffeine pills.

Guarana powder at 2500 mg's is quite effective.

But that was when I used it to combat alcoholic side effect's. Getting drunk! Throw some Ephedra in there and you have the difference between dizzy pukefest and in control slightly buzzed man.

If this will work on opi's?

Far as I know all energy drinks contain that has known stimulating effects is caffeine. Other than that they're interchangeable.

nothing really stops a nod for me. it's like a mathematical certainty.

Bet a good 'ol Gatorade, methamphetamine cocktail would do it. :)

Cocacola back when it had cocaine in it was probably quite stimulating.

tl;dr NOS and Bang are my shit. Try to find the perfect combination of everything you just listed and get your lethargy down to a tee and then start using others' suggestions.

*** In general, the marijuana usage (alongside the other listed drugs) should be cut out to see if that helps with the "blanket" that cannabis creates on your mental state. I obviously dont know much of you, and this is all from personal use so obviously, its all opinionated. Basically instead of trying to find something to supplement, try finding that perfect combo that gives you the least lethargic side effects, and THEN find a good energy drink to supplement the nod. The nod is because your body is like "damn son I feel cozy and unwound as fuck but Im also awake at the same time." and your body prioritizes that "fact. You "feel" like you could get some good rest or pass out, but you dont want that. Your body wants that because it put it on top of its checklist and even if you just woke up from a good 10/12 hour sleep and there's no need, you'll still get the nod even if you try everything and drink everything and experiment with everything. I personally suggest cut out cannabis first as best as you can (just for the next time you dose) to see if that helps. I put Mary Jane on top of my own personal checklist for "cure-all ailments" but when I for example drink alcohol, take a adderall, or anything not related to Mary Jane and her composition, I try not to smoke weed on top because she'll put a nice cozy "blanket" "on you

Currently from my personal use, the best "energy drinks" I know of are those new BANG drinks and good ole faithful NOS. They're all the same, the caffeine content is what you should be looking for if you want more or less stimulation. But from the two I listed, NOS has a good standard of caffiene at a great price and taste. The Bang Energy drinks contain Super Creatine that helps me personally metabolize faster and that is healthier energy than stimulants.

Far as I know all energy drinks contain that has known stimulating effects is caffeine. Other than that they're interchangeable.

Bet a good 'ol Gatorade, methamphetamine cocktail would do it. :)

Cocacola back when it had cocaine in it was probably quite stimulating.
That's why I mentioned Guarana pills. As the energy drinks even the ones with insane ammount's of so called Guarana extract. With added Caffein and Taurine never worked.

Ephedra that worked better, but then again if it is effective against the nod's?

Okay this falls under benzos too as i takae some day 40mg diazepam. However on opiates along such as 300mg tramdaol or 50mg morphinr or 350mgg codeine i am in the nod, i want to avoid this and stay awake as i am getting no life, no free time, just work and zombified

i should also mention i smoke weed daily but i have for over 14 years now. i am more than tolerant to it. this has little effect on me i just enjoy the smoke and flavour.

That’s a lot of downers by anyone’s standard. No drinks will touch that. Even IV methamphetamine would have trouble I reckon. It isn’t clear if you take the benzos AND opiates, but 40mg diazepam is a lot on its own. Be careful. My brother ODed (and died) on a combination of benzos, codeine and heroin (injected).

Wait, if the problem is that you want to stay awake instead of nodding off then why not try taking less of the opioids and/or lower the benzo dosage a bit? You can probably adjust the dosages just right to were you still get decent effects but without the nodding.

According to the answers here I do agree it’s the diazepam that’s causing me to nod as I have heard that it makes opiates enhance the way of their effects I’m not sure if true of not but I do want to cut down especially the morphine. Will dropping by 10mg per day oral give minimum WD ?

Well adderall is a great solution if u just wanna prevent the nod but ifu wanna have fun while preventing the nod i would say cocaine is a enjoyable go to , as speedballs are my personal cross to bear. Im sure meth would work too if ur into that kinda stuff lol .

Just snort a small line of Coke.. job done ;)
Coke extra classic? Heh, anyone throw the real original formula in there and down that?

There used to be Red Bull Cola with coca leaf extract. It was immediately banned in Germany because you tested positive for cocaine. If that's legal why doesn't coke come out with the real thing?