L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Most Bizarre Place You've Had Sex? My Top 10

knowledgejunkie

Greenlighter
So in this thread i want to hear some places you people had sex away from the bed i will share my top 10 with everyone. I have a thing with sex in public so here it gose...

I have a few more id say... As i said i have a thing for adrinline so be understanding lol XD,

1. Went with a gf to her moms friends house to walk a dog , the whole house was empty cause everyone was on vacation so after walking the dog we had sex on there red living room couch.. i accidentally nutted on it and we left... night

2. The liberty couch at east gaston high, (my highschool). It was on drivers ed weekend i met up with this girl iv been talking with for a while in 10th grade (2nd girl iv had sex with in my life) and we talked walked around school too my notice the libary door was unlocked so we did it in there...(day)

3.in a pantry where a washer and dryer were stored next to the kitchen on the washing machine as her parents were in the living room... the kitchen walks out at a turn into the living room. Talk about a quicky .. very exhilarating... (day)

4. Outside in a Park connected to a church on a playset lol [drunk night with my first sexual partner].... mid night

5. Behind some random person's house in a neighborhood outside there shed cause it locked... close to night fall

6. In the driver seat of a comaro with a gf as our friends were in the passenger side having sex...night

7. Almost had a 3way in a walk in closet at a friends bday till the mom that knew me as a childed walked up and fussed at me telling me to get back to the party down stares...[day]

8. A park bathroom... night

9. Day time in the Woods next to a main road whatching cars go by... (kinda scary)

10. In a car port/ garage as it is open.. morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Top of a fire truck.. yeah a real one in the fire house.
Mile high club
Driving
While scuba diving. yeah it wasn't that good water fucks with things.. thats why hot tub sex kinda sucks.

ah many places but there a few good ones.

Nice thread!

hmmm off the top of my head,

-church
-school
-park (night time)
-work
-hospital

behind a movie theater
movie theater bathroom
in the actual screening room of the movie theater
on the sidewalk on a corner of a street
graveyard
multiple parking lots in cars...day time
woods

Most Bazaar place I've done it? Probably the Brooklyn flea market.

Across a steel beam and in the bucket of a bulldozer at a random construction site on I-40.

Some impressive stuff in here, I'm feeling very unadventurous!

A relatively busy staircase during the day
/
Outside in a not very secluded area, also during the day. Was lucky not to get caught :D

church
schools
mall
bathroom
parks
movie theater
parking lot
hospital
idk i'm sure there's more but it's making me sad thinking of how much fun sex used to be when there was something new to try

An exhibit behind the Elephants at the LA Zoo. Totally obvious too when we walked out. Can't even begin to explain the dirty looks we got. Oh well, definitely the most exhillerating sexual experience I ever encountered :)

In a waste skip (this was outside a pub. The skip was empty but it was massive, and we both climbed inside and closed the big lid)

All the other usual: cemetary, car park, etc.

An exhibit behind the Elephants at the LA Zoo. Totally obvious too when we walked out. Can't even begin to explain the dirty looks we got. Oh well, definitely the most exhillerating sexual experience I ever encountered :)

Haha *Gr33n3y3z is giving you dirty looks ATM*

Wow.... far more adventurous than me. I prefer just in my apartment lmao.

Although when I was with my ex and we both lived with our parents, we had sex in my parent's pickup truck quite a bit.

There are a few. I doubt I could write a top 10, but what immediately comes to mind is when I got my first "real" job at age 19 and in college, one of my coworkers and I hit it off and started dating. We were working late, no one else was around, so we had some fun on a 16-person conference room table overlooking the beach. Then I realized I had the key to the office liquor cabinet (my boss was a senior partner; everyone there drank a lot), poured some really fine Scotch and did it again.

I doubt we'd have been fired or even written up. We'd have had a terrible lecture to contend with, though. :) I grabbed a paper towel, put the Scotch glasses in the dishwasher, and boyfriend and I walked back home around 2 AM. Both of us were back at work at 8 the next day none the worse for wear.

my parents bed..

urggghhh! jokes. haha

in the middle of the welsh snowdonia overlooking a main road. in a park with 4 dudes as a teenager at night. also a threesome in a cubicle in the town centre as a teen with another teen and an older but sexy man (best threesome ever and totally on the spur rush buzzin).

Haha that is amazing.