• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Most beneficial way of dosing MDMA?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
Usually my test rat does .1g, .1g 30 minutes later, and then .1g every couple hours or so untill done with whatever activity he is doing.. Btw, my test rat isn't into parachuting or snorting. just want to know the best amount to take. thanks so much :).. i have a pretty big rat, hes 5'10 165lbs if that makes a difference

and hes not a very regular user, has used 3 times in his life n which was within the past 5 months

... And to add one more thing, Last time my rat took MDMA he got kind of out of hand and ended up taking .8g throughout the whole night, does not remember everything from that night and had some major side effects (like jaw clenching, was hard for him to eat the whole following week). is this going to dull his future experiences (the "magic") of taking MDMA if he stays within a reasonable amount still?

Last edited:
First off, don't feed drugs to animals (seriously, we know its you, relevant authorities know its you, this offers you no legal protection whatsoever and makes it more difficult for us to read and respond to your posts, it is a rule in the Bluelight User Agreement, please familiarize yourself with those rules - http://wiki.bluelight.org/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

Secondly, it sounds like you already know that you're overdoing it. After you do your booster, you're just adding to the comedown. If 100mg isn't enough for you to start the night, increase it to between 125mg to 150mg. Then drop a redose of about 50% of your original dose as a booster around an hour and a half later. That will extend the duration of the roll a bit without adding too much in the way of negative side effects. Depending on your individual chemistry, you may be able to do another booster, around 50% of your original dose again, about an hour after dropping your first booster but you shouldn't do any more beyond that.

Generally speaking, sticking to a half a gram or less in a night is the best way to make sure that you have a great time but don't pay the price. In my experience, one of the easiest ways to forget your night is to continually redose. Myself and my group of friends used to go on benders with pills when we didn't know any better and I can't recall 95% of the things that happened because of it. They'll tell you the same thing. Besides that, we all struggle with depression and/or anxiety problems now as well, years after the fact.

You're still in the "honeymoon" phase of MDMA usage. Now is the time to start forcing yourself to stick by strict guidelines. 3 month breaks are ideal, total dosage under half a gram in a night with no more than 2 booster doses, stay hydrated, etc. If you get your rules in your head now and stick to them as much as you possibly can, you'll save yourself trouble down the road and preserve your rolls while still having a great time when you choose to do it.

Thanks so much for your help, i appreciate it!.. but about me taking the .8g 6 weeks ago, and now im going to a festival this weekend, will me taking only lets say .3g the whole night not be as "magical" due to me abusing the drug the last time?

I don't think it will make a huge difference. You're talking about having a month and a half inbetween and you're early in your rolling experiences. Chances are that you'll still have an amazing time.

It took me a good bit of abuse before I lost the magic. It was the horrendous comedowns, the side effects, and the memory problems that plagued me early on and continuously.

You won't lose the "magic" so early on. It sounds like you might do better with a slightly boosted starting dose though, say 150mg. I say this because you're dropping another 100mg half an hour after dropping your first 100mg which isn't generally enough time for you to hit the peak of the first dose so you're essentially double-dropping already.

Thanks so much for your help, i appreciate it!.. but about me taking the .8g 6 weeks ago, and now im going to a festival this weekend, will me taking only lets say .3g the whole night not be as "magical" due to me abusing the drug the last time?

Only taking .3? .3 is a large dose across an evening, not small. Are you testing this 'MDMA' to confirm that it is indeed MDMA? I wouldn't be surprised if you're being sold something else or that it is cut. Especially since .8g of pure MDMA would become barely recreational (I'm envisioning a sweaty, gurning, confused mess and then a shockingly bad comedown).

'Losing the magic' should be the last of your problems if you're taking such high doses, your health comes first.

Should I take my 200mg pills first (red supermans) or should I take my weaker pills first and save the red supermans for last? Going to a rave 6-2 am.

Should I take my 200mg pills first (red supermans) or should I take my weaker pills first and save the red supermans for last? Going to a rave 6-2 am.

I'd take 3/4 of a superman followed by one weaker pill a few hours later. 200mg all at once would be too intense and flooring for me, I prefer the energetic rolls. Anything more than 250-300mg MDMA is unneccessary because of the diminishing returns. You're more likely to just feel shittier on the comedown without adding all that much to the roll.

Enough specific dosage tips in this thread already. I would like to add that, although apparently popular at raves, MDMA isn't the "perfect drug" for long parties. The peak just doesn't last that long, even with redosing, and then you enter unpleasant territory (comedowns) and diminished returns. Of course, this is highly personal.

If I were so eager to trip for hours, I'd just take LSD or aMT, but to each his own.
You could add low dose mushrooms throughout the evening. I find it pretty stimulative and empathogenic. Save the MDMA for later, more interesting times than raves will come, IMO. ;)