• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most awesome (and cheap) DMT pipe

Reviving an old thread I know but me gots a question.

As DMT is evaporated and it's not smoke - when the vapor passes through the water will it not cool down and condense, being lost in the water?

No, generally not...have you ever smoked earwax out of a water bong?...some does separate, but it doesn't actually mix with the water and can be seen as oil on the top. That is what DMT base would tend to do, but in such small quantities that it'd be hard to see...the answer to your question is still no, there shouldn't have an appreciable loss of spice due to water.

Last edited:
DMT condensing on the sides is a minor issue even without water. (Well mostly if the vapor has to travel a slightly longer way than in some other pipes). If there is water cooling it down it will only get a bit worse, but it may not be virtually nothing.
I guess if the pipe is kinda small scolding hot DMT vapor can be the opposite issue of this ;)

Last edited:
Shittt my garden gnome used to prefer to take a few points of DMT{ HCL } put it on a folded business card and speedload it onto some herb in a "Vapir" a portable herbal vaporizer until he started cookin it himself then he quickly switched over to IV or even dissolving the HCL and laying the liquid on blend of herbs most of which are MAOIs! IV is his preferred method once in a blue moon but recently hes had much enjoyment taking the crystal and making a solution with propylene glycol or glycerin load up a vape tank and take it to a concert:))))