View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Most awesome (and cheap) DMT pipe

Timothy Leary

Bluelighter
When I found this after months of searching I almost jizzed my pants, only $20, shipping included.

iwhkef.jpg

yes thats what i used for 5meoDMT and DMT for years. sometimes without the water and just used the the glass bubble meth bowl type. It works great.

Can you give the name of the product not the vendor so I can find one for myself. What does this generally do allow you to be able to vape freebase, powders? If so does this mean this is the rich man's crack pipe, sure beat a rose and some char boy!

Anyways, would this work for other things than DMT, like for instance 5-MEO-DMT, or something easy to find like Amt (btw is amt better smoked or parachuted)

Its called "oil burner kit bubbler style" a very inventive name. Can we not give suppliers for nonpsychoactives? (ie pipes and stuff) I have seen numerous references and even links to vapor genie supplier.

Basically it is just a freebase bong, you could probably vape anything that had a sufficiently low boiling point with it. I think it would do a great job with cooling down caustic DMT fumes if you put ice water in it, If you added salt to the water it would eliminate any small ability the water could have to pick up the spice vapor.

I have seen people build home made rigs like this, but I couldn't find a bent base pipe or a straight one that was long enough to bend myself and would fit into a bong. Even regular glass bubble base pipes are hard to find if you aren't in hardcore meth country. I suspect the straight rose tubes wouldn't cut it, and there are only like two places I could find online that had rose tubes with the bubbles on the end.

Oh and don't be silly Its a rich mans meth pipe!

Meth indeed, thats what i was gonna say. Looks wicked for base too though. Talk about a ringer!

Now im craving. Thanks asshole, its not like im 2 1/2 months sober or anything. :(

Just kidding, thats what i get for coming to bluelight still even though im clean. lol.

There's a few shops around my area that sell these, I always thought they would be good for concentrates, but I always got weird looks from the vendors cause they figured I was using it for meth.

-djstrip

Haha, I did imply it was for dmt. I would bet money that more than 9/10 people who buy these are using them for meth or crack though. I would not want to buy one in a headshop, too embarrassing. I find the concept of a meth bong hilarious, its just one of those WTF things.

Haha, I did imply it was for dmt. I would bet money that more than 9/10 people who buy these are using them for meth or crack though. I would not want to buy one in a headshop, too embarrassing. I find the concept of a meth bong hilarious, its just one of those WTF things.

hahaha, that's the truth. Yea I went to an off the wall one that I don't frequent so I wouldn't have to trip off it.

-djstrip

I'm even cheaper. Ghetto crackpipes + DMT - crack = win <3

pd1650675.jpg

PS: The two pipes pictured above do look pretty damn sweet though.

I'm even cheaper. Ghetto crackpipes + DMT - crack = win <3

PS: The two pipes pictured above do look pretty damn sweet though.

Oh, right cheap pipes. Well that one costs about $40. So its not cheap but you wont need to replace it too often.

Hehe. Mine costs about 50p to make or replace. Plus it lasts as long as it takes for you to lose it. Very handy for those who don't/won't/can't get a glass pipe or whatever. I use it for loads of things cos it works brilliantly. Would love a nice glass pipe one day but till then me lil bodge jobs have worked fine these last 20-odd years :)

WTF ??

Why has no one mentioned the GVG yet ? (Glass Vapor Genie) dmt-nexus praise it almost every second and i hear they say you can breakthruogh on on little as 20mg !!!

i wont do any links but just type ''Glass Vapor Genie'' into google and its the 1st link ;)

I myself have not got 1 yet thruogh (rarr) they are quite expensive but i use a chillum with wire mesh in top ofit, does job quite nicely.

Hehe. Mine costs about 50p to make or replace. Plus it lasts as long as it takes for you to lose it. Very handy for those who don't/won't/can't get a glass pipe or whatever. I use it for loads of things cos it works brilliantly. Would love a nice glass pipe one day but till then me lil bodge jobs have worked fine these last 20-odd years :)

he he plus if you ever get busted simple dissasembly is all that is required to lose it!

I once made a funny bong from a bottle of Noddy bubble bath some tin foil and a kinderegg. we left it on a beach somewhere though so god knows what the people who found that washed up one day must have thought =D

140.jpg

Last edited:
Reviving an old thread I know but me gots a question.

As DMT is evaporated and it's not smoke - when the vapor passes through the water will it not cool down and condense, being lost in the water?

I have had some of my best hits from a burnt out light bulb and a McDonalds straw...cost-0$

They are also called "warblers." Just basically a meth bong. They sell them in most head shops around here. One hit of crystal gets you incredibly spun.

I have had some of my best hits from a burnt out light bulb and a McDonalds straw...cost-0$

I had probably my best hit from a foil contraption. Myself and two friends had a competition on LSD to see who could design the best 5meoDMT vapourising device. We had an engineer in the room, it turned out well.

Yeah, smoking off tin foil burns holes in your brain blah blah blah but I figure inhaling vapour off foil ten times in my life is probably less harmful than living near a busy road.