Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Most anticipated movies to come ?

^I opened this thread to post On The Road.

I'm still waiting for The Rum Diary as well.

I am looking forward to the remake of 'Pet Sematary' that has been in production for quite some time now. I saw the original in theaters when I was 6 and it scared the living shit out of me =D

Oh gawd.

*facepalm*

Nice, a real release date! I've been waiting since like 2008.
i remember being disappointed when they announced they where postponing The Rum Diary because Depp was going to do the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie, released in 2003.

at this point i am more interested in the surely fucked up story behind getting this film made then i am in the movie. i mean shit, between when they began planning it and when they actually started filming it, hunter s thompson shot himself in the head. there is a documentary here.

Moonrise Kingdom is gonna be epic

it has Wes Anderson directing, with cast, Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray and Jason Schwartzmen

2012 though :\

^ha, i bet anderson could put bruce willis to good work. i'd be interested to see him work with norton as well.

cool. i'm one more looking forward to Moonrise Kingdom.

What's wrong with Pet Sematary! That movie was PIMP! =D

Loved Original Pet Cemetary! <3=D...Dont care how evil Gage is, he is still adorable.

church.jpg

...imagine the remake will have a C.G.'d 'Church' etc, dont like alot of stereotypical, contemporary Horror remakes at all, they lack the funny, kitch and eerie combo :\
...will keep an open mind til I see.

Moonrise Kingdom is gonna be epic

it has Wes Anderson directing, with cast, Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray and Jason Schwartzmen

2012 though :\

^This and On the Road :)

Last edited:
I am looking forward to the remake of 'Pet Sematary' that has been in production for quite some time now. I saw the original in theaters when I was 6 and it scared the living shit out of me =D

I heard they are also remaking the Stand... according to King, he didn't know anything about it and the money isn't going to him. I wonder if it is the same regarding Pet Sematary, which could mean no creative oversight by King

Django Unchained, Quentin Tarantino's next movie.

Quentin Tarantino writes and directs the Western Django Unchained about the Underground Railroad. A freed slave is taken under the wing of a German bounty hunter. Together they collect bounties and liberate his slave wife from an evil plantation owner.

Will Smith is in talks to play Django and Christopher Waltz the bounty hunter. I'm not sure how I feel about Will Smith being in a Tarantino movie, but he was really good in Ali and The Pursuit of Happyness. Waltz was fucking amazing in Inglorious Basterds!