• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine taper horrible anxiety doesnt help im taing predinislone

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I got cbd oil which does help but i usually crush my zomorph capsules 60mg and take 40mg instant throughout day Inotice around five hours my anxiety becoming worse is this because the morphine wearing off. ive just took a 60mg not crushed with ten mg instant. I got 20mg to take instant tonight will I have a bad withdrawal I read extended morphine takes 90mins to start workin compared to 30 for instant. I use to be on mscontin and crushing them lasted most of the day but it easier to defeat time release on zomorph.Also I have got a high tolerance I could take a days dose in one go easy, I sometimes nod out off the 60mg crushed orally but i just notice near the end ofthehigh and until I take a tablet got horrible anxiety.
I took a instant and the zomorph half hour ago and 5mg diazepam and calmed down a bit.
the only hange to my meds is steroids so this may be making me feel anxious, but I may have something more wrong with my lungs than asthma.
but it basically the same everyday i wake up round 2am finish my tablets around2pm in bed for 6 -7 and notice mood changes between highs, i just dont want a physical withdrawal if i stop rshing them surely some of it is instantrelease?