• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Sulphate question

Opiate$247

Greenlighter
I'm mainly a norco user and occasionally eat some oxycodone. Normally 30-40 mg of hydro is my happy place. I will soon be getting some Morphine Sulphate 15mg and was wondering how good thsee are and a good starting point for dosing. I'm hoping to gain a longer buzz because hydro is so short lived for me it's pretty much gone within a couple hours. Thanks in advance. Personal opinions on this drug would also be great!

Morphine has a fairly short duration as well so not sure that your high will last much longer but everyone is different. 30mg should be fine to start for you. Can always increase after one hour if not enough. Make sure they are immediate release tablets. If extended release would need to crush first in order to get dose all at once.

Yes. Can dissolve in small amount of water or other fluid and drink or "parachute" in a small piece of tissue paper.

Ok thanks for the info. The thing is a 10mg norco and 15mg morphine costs me the same so if the morphine packs a bigger punch I'd clearly make the switch

I would definitely go with the morphine if for nothing other than safer use by eliminating the acetaminophen from the equation entirely. If you still choose high dose hydrocodone the safest thing would then be doing a CWE (cold water extraction) to remove as much acetaminophen as possible. Hopefully the morphine works better for you.

Morphine orally as such a low BA I would snort them to get the most out of them

Well I just crushed one up and mixed it in my monster and man it hit fast. First time crushing an ER tab. Those layers are annoying. It's a much heavier buzz than hydrocodone. I almost did 2 my first time but I'm glad I didn't. They're decent but a couple hydros with it would really be nice. I'm gonna try to take a whole ER tab with a crushed one next dose. Fun fun.

I was a long-time Norco user but had to switch to some other things due to what I will call "supply issues". I gave morphine a go and wasn't overly impressed with it, I much prefer hydro. I found that it took a higher dose of morphine for the usual effect and it caused more nausea and itching. Right now I am taking a crushed ER oxy and will top it off after an hour or so with a small dose of morphine. That's about all that stuff is good for to me.