• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Morphine sulphate 30 mg

Hammertime1503

Greenlighter
Hi
I have some zomorph morphine sulphate tablets. I have high tolerance too heroin. How much would I need for buzz and how best too take. Ie bang them or swallow???
Thanks

'"High" tolerance to H could mean almost anything; you could have legit diamorphine hcl of high potency, or stomped on powder from the NFC North, or Base, not to netuon tar...

Don't really know of much value in this, at least in the way you posted the question: will not encourage a needle, will not pretend it will be amazing if your slamming southeast powder, going through grand if you take it by mouth

Assuming it is MS Contin or equivalent, 1 or two would be a starting point, wait at least 40 minutes to redose, and crush the tablets if you want to break time release; it has to be taken by mouth or injected, and again, can't recommend injecting, certain formulations aren't really suited for it anyway, as they gel

take it slow at first, and it should work out; morphine is a powerful drug, and aside from the onset, the effects are pretty much the same as H at the correct dose(H itself has no practical effect, it is rapidly converted into morphine, just a faster onset, for the sake of simplicity

Unless you have something to add that is all from me

I had the impression heroin, being a bit more lipophilic, crossed into the brain faster/to a greater extent than morphine.

Then again, I've heard long-time opioid aficionados can't actually distinguish the two.

Heroin is converted to morphine, so dose to dose, 100mg heroin is obviously going to cross the bbb better, because there is more of it.

Molecule to molecule, the heroin you IV gets into your brain easier than morphine you IV.

If you ate the heroin, yeah, it wouldn't make a difference, since it's all morphine by the time it gets to your brain.

Not so much easier, just faster. Which makes a huge difference, and then it's converted to morphine.

Heroin crosses through the BBB 3 times faster IIRC...

-- Peace o/

Somewhere around there, similar to how it's 2 to 3 times stronger, the 2 coincide.

^That one could be about the difference in oral bioavailabilities between heroin and morphine, which I don't totally get yet. Even if oral heroin quickly becomes morphine.

But easier v. faster, more convenient, with a free shamwow.

I'm gonna go with different rate constants.

Oddly, morphine has a lower oral BA than heroin, 30 and 35 % respectively.

^ H BA% is dose dependent, and can reach 70% with high doses; other wise chronic PO diamorphine is close to 50% (like 27-70, vs 15-40~ for morphine)

I meant po mainly, and mentioned H was faster; have been tood
to be more simple, so didn't get into how H is rapidly turned into a pair of MAM's and then almost immediately becomes morphine as it penetrates the CNS, rapidly delivering a large/massive dose of morphine, which then gnite slowly exits, allowing each moluckke to bind to those receptors sweetly... only IV/IN/smoking, nasal to some extent

Hi
I have some zomorph morphine sulphate tablets. I have high tolerance too heroin. How much would I need for buzz and how best too take. Ie bang them or swallow???
Thanks

Don't shoot them! These things gel up bad! They can gel up either before you get them into the syringe, or worse, once it's in your vain. Trying to plug is a hassle because of this too. I've had a script for these for years and experimented a lot. Trust me, just chew them and then swallow. But you'll need a lot more than 30mgs if you are expecting to nod.

Your vein bothers you, or your dope?

that is why H is 1.5-2x more potent than morphine, even po - and it has a bit of a faster onset, although no diamorphine reaces circulation :(

Last edited:
Hopefully all would agree that plenty of diamorphine reaches circulation when you IV, right? You specify "even po", suggesting you meant the other, non-oral ROAs. Even though they would all deliver diamorphine to (extrahepatic) circulation EXCEPT po.

This all your plan to make me hurry on the chart edits, isn't it?

^Studies are conflicted with regard to plugging;

one source says that little or no diamorphine is detectable ?

meant even though it is simply a slightly more rapid morphine l, higher BA makes it more potent

Though yes, you discovered my plan :(

By Tommorow plenty (more) for an edit-at least that is/was my other plan

Don't shoot them! These things gel up bad! They can gel up either before you get them into the syringe, or worse, once it's in your vain. Trying to plug is a hassle because of this too. I've had a script for these for years and experimented a lot. Trust me, just chew them and then swallow. But you'll need a lot more than 30mgs if you are expecting to nod.

Cheers I'll avoid banging them then, I have 14 30mg tablets , me and Mrs wanna get fucked , will this be enough with high heroin tolerance. Im on 90 ml of meth a day???

Do you mean 90mg of methadone?

Cause if so, good luck getting high, your tolerance is jacked, and don't really want to even tell you conversion/amount to attempt to , blasted, if you will

Zomorph don't gel up like the XR morphine tabs you get in the US .these are capsules filled with tiny balls not tablets like MS contin....so they can't be chewed either....I think you are thinking of a different type....AFAIK zomorph aren't available in the US

It's still a very bad idea to inject them but many over in EADD do this regularly...once the balls are crushes into a fine powder they mix just fine with cold water and don't gel they can them be filtered and plugged easily (or injected....but again that carries all the normal risks around injecting pills/capsules)...

But they don't gel.

Zomorph don't gel up like the XR morphine tabs you get in the US .these are capsules filled with tiny balls not tablets like MS contin....so they can't be chewed either....I think you are thinking of a different type....AFAIK zomorph aren't available in the US

It's still a very bad idea to inject them but many over in EADD do this regularly...once the balls are crushes into a fine powder they mix just fine with cold water and don't gel they can them be filtered and plugged easily (or injected....but again that carries all the normal risks around injecting pills/capsules)...
!

But they don't gel.

He says in a reply that he has 30 mg TABLETS. DO NOT shoot those!

Cheers I'll avoid banging them then, I have 14 30mg tablets , me and Mrs wanna get fucked , will this be enough with high heroin tolerance. Im on 90 ml of meth a day???

if you have a high opiate tolerance and are on methadone you aren't going to feel much even if you both take seven at a time. Oral morphine really doesn't have much euphoria, it's just a good pain killer. It's not going to feel anywhere near IV morphine. I have taken a dozen at once and it just makes me tired and takes my pain away. High levels of hydrocodone have more euphoria, mg per mg, at least for me.

He says in a reply that he has 30 mg TABLETS. DO NOT shoot those!

Yes but I'm fairly sure that's just a mistake....

Zomorph aren't tablets...they only come as capsules..Many people refer to capsules as "tablets" but the fact that he actually listed the brand would overwhelming suggest that he's referring to zomorph capsules......since they are no such thing as zomorph tablets

Not disagreeing that he should shoot them..

Just saying that zomorph don't gel up the way tablets such as MS contin do.