• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine sulfate Pentahyddate

Hezman94

Bluelighter
It says these pilss are 10mg but contain 7.5mg free base I snorted one and felt it more than I thought. Is there any benefit for these contain 7.5 free base or I read that Pentahyddate is another water molecule added on these are severdol 10mg morphine instant

The free base figure represents the amount of actual morphine base in the pill (7.5mg). The other 2.5mg is the weight of the sulfate pentahyddate part of the molecule which is inactive... This is standard.

Do you know if dissolving some of a chitosan softgwl in water then adding some morphine ir and snort the liquid out the bioavsbility up to sixry

Chitosan increases the bioavailability of intranasal (probably intrarectal as well but I don't have a scientific proof) morphine, it's a proven fact but it's hard to tell what the bioavailability will be.

I have shared a study about the effects of chitosan on the bioavailability of intranasal morphine. I think that there was some information on how much (in percent) the bioavailability increased in comparison to intranasal morphine by itself.

"The results show that the nasal formulation was rapidly absorbed with a Tmax of 15 min or less and a bioavailability of nearly 60%. The shape of the plasma profile for nasal delivery of the chitosan-morphine formulation was similar to the one obtained for the slow i.v. administration of morphine."

Source: http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/301/1/391

Chitosan increases the bioavailability of intranasal (probably intrarectal as well but I don't have a scientific proof) morphine, it's a proven fact but it's hard to tell what the bioavailability will be.

I have shared a study about the effects of chitosan on the bioavailability of intranasal morphine. I think that there was some information on how much (in percent) the bioavailability increased in comparison to intranasal morphine by itself.

I looked (briefly) but the study I just linked only seemed to show the subjective opinions of the test subjects and not actual bioavailability figures which is a shame.

I didn't realize that. There are some other studies which show the effects of chitosan as a potentiator. I don't remember if they included actual figures though.

So I'd I swallowed chitosan and morphine as it is fibre aswell would this increase ba. These are gelcaps I will need to dissolve one into water add morphine jbtosyringe and snort or pkug

I've not come across any studies which concludes that chitosan has any effect on the bioavailability of oral morphine.

Its coming today I'll let you know if it works any better than orally.
Only four pounds if it don't work I've got s good fibre supplement which is needed lol.

Right I've read of people snorting the chitosan liquid first letting it settle s minute then snorting the morphine normally should I do thst

Chitosan world snorted the powder then snorted forty mg feel high ss