• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids MORPHINE ROCK

3TN

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,

I got morphine but as in a brown rock shape 7g ,

I can snort it ?

what’s the safe dose for IV ?

Can you send a Pic? Morfine is supposed to be grayish and it's very rare, most likely it's heroin.

I'd try snorting it really and start real low like 20 MG.

OP before you do anything- test, test and then test some more.

If it is morphine (heroin aka diacetylmorphine will show as morphine on tests) and if youre sure you want to proceed go with as little as you can. Try 10mg insuflated for the case that you have high purity dicetylmorphine and no opioid tolerance.

Be careful and test the shit out of it.

I want to post a picture of it , but I don’t think that’s possible while using a phone.

Upload a picture to some online picture sharing site and and provide link.

But we can't play identification of substance in the picture so I dont see the benefit.

You have to get a testing kit. I will not give another answer this days. Too dangerous. :/

Be very careful. When something is advertised as something unusual it often is some kind of bullshit that's not even as good as the ordinary shit in this case heroin. See people selling incense laced with fentanyl as opium. As for your "morphine" it very well could be some fentanyl based concoction and in fact very probably is. This obviously is dangerous.

Around where im at fentanyl comes in rocks which is passed to newbies as H/Morphine. I dont use the harder opiates myself but living in an area consumed by heroin and fent i cant help but learn about it.

One thing about fentanyl is its almost never sold pure. Its mostly mixed with lactose or anything that can cheaply make a rock

if you put acetylated products in acid or base and heat them or stir them for extended time you deacetylate them.
this can be rather slow and low yielding but if one uses a microwave the yield increases and the time decreases.

when you deactylate a phenol like morphine you will get acetic acid (vinegar)

you should be able to tell the difference then by the smell of the solution after reaction.

here is a ref for doing this with sodium bicarbonate.

after doing this procedure you will have to use an acid to free the acetic acid so you can smell it.

make sure the acid has no smell (sulfuric or phosphoric)

if its heroin the solution should smell of vinegar if it is morphine it should not.

An Eco-friendly and Mild Process for Deacetylation Reactions in Water

the paper uses plain phenol rather than heroin and it is done at room temp.

I would try the way the paper has it written and if it does not work then try with a short burst in the microwave

for first attempt I would try.

about 300mg of powder 1 gram of bicarbonate and 10ml of water.

stir over night.

add 1 ml of sulfuric acid and if you get a vinegar smell it could be an acetylated product :)

fentanyl will not make acetic acid when going through this reaction if it reacts it will form propionic acid which smells like really bad BO.

the other thing to remember if using this to test fent is fent will be in such a small amount you will probably get very little smell at all.

you will not be able to tell fentanyl from morphine this way only heroin from morphine and heroin from fentanyl.

disclaimer :)

I have not tried this you may need to heat the solution to get the molecule to deacetylate.

Last edited:
if you put acetylated products in acid or base and heat them or stir them for extended time you deacetylate them.
this can be rather slow and low yielding but if one uses a microwave the yield increases and the time decreases.

when you deactylate a phenol like morphine you will get acetic acid (vinegar)

you should be able to tell the difference then by the smell of the solution after reaction.

here is a ref for doing this with sodium bicarbonate.

after doing this procedure you will have to use an acid to free the acetic acid so you can smell it.

make sure the acid has no smell (sulfuric or phosphoric)

if its heroin the solution should smell of vinegar if it is morphine it should not.

An Eco-friendly and Mild Process for Deacetylation Reactions in Water

the paper uses plain phenol rather than heroin and it is done at room temp.

I would try the way the paper has it written and if it does not work then try with a short burst in the microwave

for first attempt I would try.

about 300mg of powder 1 gram of bicarbonate and 10ml of water.

stir over night.

add 1 ml of sulfuric acid and if you get a vinegar smell it could be an acetylated product :)

fentanyl will not make acetic acid when going through this reaction if it reacts it will form propionic acid which smells like really bad BO.

the other thing to remember if using this to test fent is fent will be in such a small amount you will probably get very little smell at all.

you will not be able to tell fentanyl from morphine this way only heroin from morphine and heroin from fentanyl.

disclaimer :)

I have not tried this you may need to heat the solution to get the molecule to deacetylate.
This sounds great, but since heroin is cheaper and more potent than Morph i feel his dealer is just selling heroin rocks as morph.

It's far more likely it's fentanyl. Actual heroin is very rare these days. Nearly all samples from North America sent into labs to be analyzed report at least some fentanyl, most being only fentanyl/analogues and no heroin at all. it's awful. A lot of younger people probably have never even had actual pure heroin, even though they think they have.

It's far more likely it's fentanyl. Actual heroin is very rare these days. Nearly all samples from North America sent into labs to be analyzed report at least some fentanyl, most being only fentanyl/analogues and no heroin at all. it's awful. A lot of younger people probably have never even had actual pure heroin, even though they think they have.
Ya its terrible

Like with other drugs for example cocaine you may be able to taste or even see a cut. But no matter what with fent or even acetyl fent you will never realize its cut until you try to chase the euphoria fent cant bring...

Heroin not rare in Vegas, granted were close to Mexico, but we got legit dope, I use to think the east coast “China” was where it’s at

its all smack down under :)

that is unless you go dark net but most just go to the Vietnamese here.

and if you go to tassie well its mostly poppies all the way.

and some elderly pain meds as there is a large community of retirees there.

the trick I was told to tell a norm from a non norm poppie is to take a junkie with you who is hanging out.

they take a bite and you wait a little time.

if you get a smile you have the right field.

probably not the best way but I have heard of it being done like this as there is a about a 50/50 mix of norm

and non norm poppies.

its all smack down under :)

that is unless you go dark net but most just go to the Vietnamese here.

and if you go to tassie well its mostly poppies all the way.

and some elderly pain meds as there is a large community of retirees there.

the trick I was told to tell a norm from a non norm poppie is to take a junkie with you who is hanging out.

they take a bite and you wait a little time.

if you get a smile you have the right field.

probably not the best way but I have heard of it being done like this as there is a about a 50/50 mix of norm

and non norm poppies.
I guess you have to be close to a source to get real dope ? My mexi is a cartel guy from Sinaloa (or atleast works for/with them) Cause other then that it’s just easier n cheaper to mix up some concoction

I think its more to do with the communities that are in the city.

we have large communities here that are from areas that grow poppies so they have the contacts.

most asians hate the chinese so they would rather push there own stuff than the stuff of a country

trying to own the entire south pacific.

I think its more to do with the communities that are in the city.

we have large communities here that are from areas that grow poppies so they have the contacts.

most asians hate the chinese so they would rather push there own stuff than the stuff of a country

trying to own the entire south pacific.
Makes sense, I wonder if your on the east coast if you find a Mexican that speaks 0 English you can get the good stuff

Last edited: