• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Question

daxor

Greenlighter
I am new to this site and not sure if I should be making a new thread. Just curious what is the equivalence of a 15MG Morphine pill compared to a 10MG norco. Obviously morphine is extended release. Also does the morphine contain APAP like the norco? Please let me know.

Thanks

anonymous ----> BDD

if you look just above you there's an opioid conversion chart.

I know but I am just curious the XR compared to the IR, also curious if they contain APAP or not like the hydrocodone does.

Never heard of an extended release morphine having APAP... no it doesn't, unless there is some new formulation of morphine/apap I haven't heard about.. And why would the morphine obviously be extended release? they make morphine instant release tabs too, I used to do them quite a bit. I like morphine way better than Norco, or hydrocodone, I mean 15mg of morphine is a pretty small dose so I wouldn't expect a whole lot from it, especially if your just taking it orally, ime morphine sucks anyother way but IV, and if your not an IV drug user, don't start now, its not a good road to take... I fucked my life up from IV H and all the other pharm opioids out there that people like myself IV(well used to, I'm on bupe now though). Hydrocodone has never done a damn thing to me! Even at doses like 80mg+ it was lame imo, some people love it, I however hate it.. Really if your planning on just taking the pills orally how they are meant to be taken, both of them are weak! it all depends on your tolerance and which you prefer, but I have no way of possibly knowing this, you have to try both to really know which you like better.. If I had to pick though just because I am an IVDU(and hate Norco), I would take the morphine and slam it, although 15mg prob wouldn't do much at all(not recommending this btw).