• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine pill 30mg question before I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicia420

Bluelighter
I'm a long time user of opiates. Vicodin and Oxy are my choice. Never done H or anything but I have a fairly high tolerance. In order to not overdue things I've always taken 20-30mg of Vicodin at a time. Then about 2-4hrs later another 20-30 and usually end the night having taken anywhere from 70-100mg.
I am having trouble finding anything and I'll be sick tomorrow if I don't. I can get 30mg morphine pills.
I take them orally but what should I expect? Never taken morphine pills just what I've had in an IV at hospitals. How much of the pill should I take? >no prices< How do they compare to Vic/norco? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
>snip< Don't expect too much, it seems like you have a tolerance going on with the Vicodin and Oxycodone. That being said, I do believe you'll feel the morphine, but it won't be an earth shattering buzz if you know what I mean. good luck i hope this helps

Thanks. >edited< I could get 10/10mg norco for almost that price. Addiction sucks but maybe if I break it in half, it'll keep me from getting sick until I can snag some norco.

(Again, no prices)
if anything itll help with being sick

can't discuss things like that but he is trying to poke your eyes out

Lets say a reasonable price is about the the price of a 6 pack of cheap beer. At least in my area. But I have heard them going for outrageous prices in ok big cities.

(edited) That dude is a fucking piece of shit for trying to take advantage of u like that! Fuck that dude bro if I were u I'd just cold turkey it before I paid 10x what a pill is worth for 8hrs of not being sick, if that. That shit won't even get u high dude, fuck that shit! If u gotta buy it(seriously, don't pay that!) they work a little better if u sniff it(as long as it's instant release) but they last longer if u eat them. Catch 22. U definitely shouldn't pay that much bro. I definitely know how it is not wanting to be sick though so I'd understand if u did buy it but I'd seriously reconsider! Take a box of immodium(loperamide)24mgs and it'll help u just as much as that ridiculously priced morphine pill will! It'll take care of ur physical wd for near 24hrs ime, u might not even need that much but that's what I take and it works pretty good. Let us know how it goes bro! Tell that dude with the morphine to go fuck his mother!

Ovo is dead on! I live in the city and it's the same price everywhere for morphine...

It'll keep u from being sick but dude DONT PAY $40!!! That dude is a fucking piece of shit for trying to take advantage of u like that! Fuck that dude bro if I were u I'd just cold turkey it before I paid 10x what a pill is worth for 8hrs of not being sick, if that. That shit won't even get u high dude, fuck that shit! If u gotta buy it(seriously, don't pay that!) they work a little better if u sniff it(as long as it's instant release) but they last longer if u eat them. Catch 22. U definitely shouldn't pay that much bro. I definitely know how it is not wanting to be sick though so I'd understand if u did buy it but I'd seriously reconsider! Take a box of immodium(loperamide)24mgs and it'll help u just as much as that ridiculously priced morphine pill will! It'll take care of ur physical wd for near 24hrs ime, u might not even need that much but that's what I take and it works pretty good. Let us know how it goes bro! Tell that dude with the morphine to go fuck his mother!

hahaha bing, what are you doing here? thought i told you to go fuck your mother

I'm not a big fan of morphine mostly because the typical opioid side effects (nausea, itching, flushing, urinary retention) are worse compared to oxy or hyrdo. However, if my choice was morphine or nothing I'd take the morphine hands down :) If your usual dose of Vicodin is 70-100 mg I would start with 30-40 mg of morphine, wait at least an hour to see how it affects you then dose another 30-40 mg. One thing that you should keep in mind is that morphine and heroin have the same metabolites (oxy and Vicodin do not), so if you have to take a drug screening you will test positive for heroin. That's if it's just the basic four drug test, not the same thing as a generic "opiates" drug test.

if you do decide to get raped by this dealer i wouldn't expect much beyond avoiding sickness, morphine tabs are overrated IMO

Please everyone familiarize yourself with the forum guidelines. We do not permit price discussion, hence this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.