• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine Oral Solution IV

###

Bluelighter
But it is just water, sucralose, and Morphine H. There are about 50mg of water, sucrose, and 720mg of Morphine Hydr.
The solution is not sticky, it looks like normal water. It comes basically to IV sucrose with water...

Would be thankful if anyone has a clue about how sucrose is dangerous for IV. AFAIK it should be ok, but on another side I heard so much negative about shooting oral solutions like syrup...

Forgot to mention... 4g sucrose and 50g of water of course not mg.

Anyone who thinks it is more safe to shoot slow release morphine pills with wax (When following standard procedure, heating, removing wax, microfilter etc.) than this?
From what I have read sucrose is eliminated via urine, and there are even iron-sucrose drugs for iv. admin...

Bump,

pls, in case anyone with appropriate knowledge reads this, it is important to me. I would like to know is it ok to boil the solution for short time? Could this be dangerous? I do this to kill bacteria (because I was drinking from the bottle before + sugar inside.), but I am not sure could this be dangerous because of sugar...
Or would it be enough to just pull the solution trough the micro filter?

In the meantime I reduced to 650 mg or M Hydroc. 3g of sucrose. Water is 47g.

I got hold of a bottle of oral morphine...i dissolved meth in it, used IV...i have a low opiate tolerance, but in that concentration, i don't think 1cc was too much. Start small!

I got hold of a bottle of oral morphine...i dissolved meth in it, used IV...i have a low opiate tolerance, but in that concentration, i don't think 1cc was too much. Start small!

Thanks for your response!

Concentration is low I know... and I have a high tolerance unfortunatelly. That is what I am, actually what I was (I have reduced a bit.) taking every day, but orally. I usually take half of it two times per day.

On another side the reason why I 'need' IV is because when I spill, or take more than I 'should' I either have to chase and give money for SR pills, or I have to go to my doc, but that doesn't work every time and is PITA. Also I am often in situations where I have no access to neither of that. So my main motivation to IV is to save money and time when in situations where I have too little for oral consumption. Don't care about flash much, but I like much faster resposne.

Having that in mind concentration is sufficient. 5 cc are not that bad but the sugar still concerns me...

Also, I actually hate IV. It is only another, difficult route of administration to me. I always try to take all hygienic measures. That, plus having to go to the only place I know where I can get microfilters (I can hardly find time for that.), make sure I am only occasional IV user.

Regarding your case, you dissolve methadon or methamphetamine?! If I understood you well you used morhpine IV? Did your solution contain sucrose?

Thanks for your response!

Concentration is low I know... and I have a high tolerance unfortunatelly. That is what I am, actually what I was (I have reduced a bit.) taking every day, but orally. I usually take half of it two times per day.

On another side the reason why I 'need' IV is because when I spill, or take more than I 'should' I either have to chase and give money for SR pills, or I have to go to my doc, but that doesn't work every time and is PITA. Also I am often in situations where I have no access to neither of that. So my main motivation to IV is to save money and time when in situations where I have too little for oral consumption. Don't care about flash much, but I like much faster resposne.

Having that in mind concentration is sufficient. 5 cc are not that bad but the sugar still concerns me...

Also, I actually hate IV. It is only another, difficult route of administration to me. I always try to take all hygienic measures. That, plus having to go to the only place I know where I can get microfilters (I can hardly find time for that.), make sure I am only occasional IV user.

Regarding your case, you dissolve methadon or methamphetamine?! If I understood you well you used morhpine IV? Did your solution contain sucrose?

Sorry about the long wait to reply. Bet it's a record.

Dissolved methamphetamine in it.

No sugar or flavors it the liquid i acquired

i have used similar solution IV in the distant past. It worked well. it was 30mg morph/ml. quite nice as I recall. It was uncolored, water textured, and bitter/sweet.

So if it is it?s morphine with no sugars and no alcohol it?s ok to IV? Do you have to dilute it any or just shoot it straight?

i just used it. 30mg/ml was about right for me anyhow.