• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Morphine iv question

Berrykushbananapaper

Greenlighter
Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct spot. But I need to ask, how long can a shot of Morphine that's already been drawn up into a used rig sit before it becomes a risk to do it?

I know all the rush factors with its drug use. Please no negative feedback on bad habbits.

Again, sorry if this is a misplaced post. Just looking for an answer as quick as possible. Thank you all in advance.

Last edited:
Btw, rig was prepared an hour or so ago from time of post but im hoping to be able to hold off until tomorrow afternoon, about 12 to 14 hours from time of post.

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct spot. But I need to ask, how long can a shot of Morphine that's already been drawn up into a used rig sit before it becomes a risk to do it?

I know all the rush factors with its drug use. Please no negative feedback on bad habbits.

Again, sorry if this is a misplaced post. Just looking for an answer as quick as possible. Thank you all in advance.
You won't find any judgment here, bud..no worries.

As long as your syringe is sitting in a clean, sterile area it should be fine..personally i would take a lighter to the end of the syringe first(then let it cool before using obviously), but maybe thats just me.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you, your info, and the quick response. I will do just as so. Thank you.

So i have a follow-up question.

About 10 hours ago a person shot up about a quarter of an orange subutex. (Definitely tex, not one)
How long should said person wait before they I.v. a shot of morphine?

Edit: said person nose still kinda itches a little from the tex injection.
Edit 2: also ate a 30mg addy over 14 hours ago....

Last edited:
So i have a follow-up question.

About 10 hours ago a person shot up half of an orange subutex. (Definitely tex, not one)
How long should said person wait before they I.v. a shot of morphine?

Edit: said person nose still kinda itches a little from the tex injection.
Edit 2: also ate a 30mg addy over 14 hours ago....
Well, you definitely ruined your ability to utilize a shot of morphine for the time being..I would wait a full 24 hours before thinking about using again.

Chicken.... Is there a way I can like upvote you? Lol. This is a new account, but i am not new here. And by far you have been absolutely amazingly most helpful, and prompt in doing so. I truly appreciate you.

However... Im an addict. Im doing the morphine shot now. Lmao. (Been close to 16 hours)

Edit: done. Still hate pins and needles. Will stick with duladid whenever possible. Lol.

Thank you again, kind and honorable Sir.

Last edited:
I have another follow uo question...

So the morphine did not do much besides initial pins and needles. It wasnt much, and as previously stated, i still had some subutex in my system....

And i still have some tex left.... How long do i have tl wait?