• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine er / hydro ??

Bbyash

Greenlighter
I’ve been dosing 80mg hydrocodone a day for a couple months, just had a back procedure and in a lot of pain. came up on morphine ER 15mg. How much morphine should I dose? Would it be better than my hydro for pain? Anyway to get around the ER?

Consider that when you go to the ER the only drug in your piss better be the hydro you are scripted not street morphine. Otherwise you will be labeled a faker and junkie and charged 2K for it.

Piss in a bottle right now (assuming you only have hydro in your system) before you take any morphine and freeze it. Bring it with you along with a warmer to any medical clinics you go to and submit it for your urine sample and let them know it is prescribed to you. If you have weed or alcohol in your system fuck this idea and PM me if you need to know how to get the right piss sample for yourself....I set up clinical drug testing labs from scrap for a few years of my career.

I think 1 15mg morphine ER will be a good starting point if you are taking 10 mg hydro IR. It will probably be weaker than the 10mg hydro or about equal.

I wouldn't even bother with the ER. They are programmed to call anyone in pain a junkie. I'm a doctor myself and have been treated this way in the ER....they are a vile bunch of medical professionals I don't know what the fuck is their problem. The only type of pain they will administer an opioid for involves severe visible trauma....and there will be know extended script to send you home with.

Get to a primary care doctor appointment asap is my suggestion. Find the oldest male white doctor you can (assuming you are white), like over 75, and go-to him.

Last edited:
Consider that when you go to the ER the only drug in your piss better be the hydro you are scripted not street morphine. Otherwise you will be labeled a faker and junkie and charged 2K for it.

Piss in a bottle right now (assuming you only have hydro in your system) before you take any morphine and freeze it. Bring it with you along with a warmer to any medical clinics you go to and submit it for your urine sample and let them know it is prescribed to you. If you have weed or alcohol in your system fuck this idea and PM me if you need to know how to get the right piss sample for yourself....I set up clinical drug testing labs from scrap for a few years of my career.

I think 1 15mg morphine ER will be a good starting point if you are taking 10 mg hydro IR. It will probably be weaker than the 10mg hydro or about equal.

I wouldn't even bother with the ER. They are programmed to call anyone in pain a junkie. I'm a doctor myself and have been treated this way in the ER....they are a vile bunch of medical professionals I don't know what the fuck is their problem. The only type of pain they will administer an opioid for involves severe visible trauma....and there will be know extended script to send you home with.

Get to a primary care doctor appointment asap is my suggestion. Find the oldest male white doctor you can (assuming you are white), like over 75, and go-to him.

by er I was meaning the extended release morphine, although my pain is pretty bad so I might end up going to the actual er lol.

Thanks for the pain management test tips! There are times I run out of my prescription early I’ve been on the same norco dose for over two years and can’t seem to get them to up it even though I’ve built a tolerance and I don’t want to flat out ask them and them get suspicious and cut me off!! Pain management is such a PAIN IN THE ASS now days!!!

by er I was meaning the extended release morphine, although my pain is pretty bad so I might end up going to the actual er lol.

Thanks for the pain management test tips! There are times I run out of my prescription early I’ve been on the same norco dose for over two years and can’t seem to get them to up it even though I’ve built a tolerance and I don’t want to flat out ask them and them get suspicious and cut me off!! Pain management is such a PAIN IN THE ASS now days!!!

It is when you go-to a pain management clinic. My city area with a population of almost 4 million only has 4 left that prescribe schedule 2 drugs and they don't accept new patients. This is what I was told by a pain doctor whose clinic cut their whole patient base off cold turkey under dea threat.

I've had a much easier time with primary care doctors my whole life. Like really fucking old guys. They really don't care about the dea because they are about to die and I just explain to them none of the pain clinics accept new patients anymore (they dont in my area of nearly 4 million ppl).

Last thing...I used to be on hydro and was switched to the equivalent dose of methadone, what they don't consider is that methadone lasts 2x to 3x longer at the same analgesic effect so you are able to take less of your script and save it better. I don't have a recommendation for how to get switched though that's a touchy subject. I maybe say the relief fades to quickly is there an extended release or long half life medication of the same strength you can try? They will use the switch to try and lower your morphine equivalents so know what the equigesic translation is

Last edited: